• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Magi [OPEN] (Character Creation and OOC)

Main
Here
The only character of mine who'd go to the rainbow field is Green, since he's an Elemental Dragon, he'd feel drawn there.

MAYBE Pozuzy because he'd know it was a huge red flag, and suspect a trap.
For me it'll be Saiotiga I mean he know it COULD be dangerous but if he happens to be wrong and it's safe it would be a great place to relax and meditate to try and subdue his inner wolf

The question is if Pozuzy would set off that trap from a safe distance for the lulz.
Looks like you have two new potinal friends already funny how the only time Rose talks with any amount of confidence is when she's talking about book magic research/ materials or technology lol

I think Faith would totally sprint across the rainbow field with no eye for traps just 'cause they love running. At least, if She wasn't pre-occupied.

Looks like you have two new potinal friends already funny how the only time Rose talks with any amount of confidence is when she's talking about book magic research/ materials or technology lol
Nothing wrong with only becoming socially comfortable when it relates to your special interest topic. Trust me. Plenty of us do that. I knew people who didn't know what to say in a conversation until you started talking pokemon, magic the gathering, or sports.

Nothing wrong with only becoming socially comfortable when it relates to your special interest topic. Trust me. Plenty of us do that. I knew people who didn't know what to say in a conversation until you started talking pokemon, magic the gathering, or sports.
Yeah I kinda do the same and honestly decide to do the same for her so I don't have to keep stopping and started her sentence or have her stutter out of nervousness all lol

Yeah I kinda do the same and honestly decide to do the same for her so I don't have to keep stopping and started her sentence or have her stutter out of nervousness all lol
Let me edit. Wisp wouldn't usually suggest a library but he'd be willing to go. I didn't see your response soon enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back