• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Magi [OPEN] (Character Creation and OOC)

Main
Here
Declared: Obsethine in Lake

I'll make a post for Agnes and Sage

Looks at Cress. Looks at Mirror Maze boss....

Hmm. Yeah. 100% will need help. I went brutal on that one.
THAT'S MAKING ME LAUGH TOO MUCH-

That was the point of me choosing it for her x.x

Declared: Obsethine in Lake

I'll make a post for Agnes and Sage

THAT'S MAKING ME LAUGH TOO MUCH-

That was the point of me choosing it for her x.x

A fire dragon that's magic is.... fire. Going to a lake.

Looks at water boss yeah that's smart.

Lol

Yeah I'll be posting last looks like some people are going to get themselves in trouble so I'll just have each of my characters follow along with those who may need a little bit of a helping hand the benefits of multiple characters we can enjoy multiple events at the same time lol

Yes. There is a small one IN school grounds, but the giant library is out of school grounds.
Yeah really hope someone goes there I don't want to trigger the event for just Rose partly cos I don't want to hog the fun and partly cos she was told not to go alone and partly cos I have a feeling she my need back up lol so if no one goes there I'll have her tag along with another group

Yeah really hope someone goes there I don't want to trigger the event for just Rose partly cos I don't want to hog the fun and partly cos she was told not to go alone and partly cos I have a feeling she my need back up lol so if no one goes there I'll have her tag along with another group

I think Agnes and Sage might be going there from the sounds of it.

I think Agnes and Sage might be going there from the sounds of it.
Awesome not sure how to tag people yet but Quibbles fancy sending your character along to could be a good way to for them to get to know each same with Saber since they are room mates and all if your interested shiny

I wouldn't object to it, but it would mean someone actually inviting Kodoku. Every time I've bit on a hook or thrown one out it has failed, so I'm feeling a lot like Charlie Brown getting ready to kick that football Lucy's holding when I make attempts.

I wouldn't object to it, but it would mean someone actually inviting Kodoku. Every time I've bit on a hook or thrown one out it has failed, so I'm feeling a lot like Charlie Brown getting ready to kick that football Lucy's holding when I make attempts.
Yeah I get that kinda had the same thing happen to my most of my characters atm but in my case that's partly cos by the time I was ready to post for the 1st time a certain prince rolled in a parade so most or the potential interactions I set up in my opening post went nowhere and we haven't really had much chance to interact since

Depending on where Wisp goes, he'll definitely invite Kodoku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back