• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Magi [OPEN] (Character Creation and OOC)

Main
Here
Wish I saw that before I posted lol but I never realised how many "dark" places there where on this island lol

Just letting you know, Rose wouldn't necessarily know as they aren't advertised in the student diary lol.

They are just locations that can be "discovered" essentially.

Just letting you know, Rose wouldn't necessarily know as they aren't advertised in the student diary lol.

They are just locations that can be "discovered" essentially.
Anyway I'm done with my edit honesty it's a bit better to read now lol it's harder then I thought it would be to convey nervous pauses in a conversation without the tone I just end up with a few umm and urrs lol

I mean Jane would know maybe undead in this world have a a mental link that allows them to shear information or read each other's mind Jane sure seamed to know what Rose was thinking earlier lol
She heard Rose say that she should ask Jane for help.....or did she not say that?

Was pondering the technology level and based on ShinyEve ShinyEve 's description, I'm guessing the humans have guns which vaporize galaxies or something lol

Was pondering the technology level and based on ShinyEve ShinyEve 's description, I'm guessing the humans have guns which vaporize galaxies or something lol
Not quite to that extent. Think things like, magic armor, guns etc. For example.

If Kodoku was turned to Magi Tech, there might be an armband or armor that allows the creation of souls or portals on a much greater scale. If say, Wisp was turned into Magi Tech, the Magi Tech could shift with flexibility, change and have multiple forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back