• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Magi [OPEN] (Character Creation and OOC)

Main
Here
I mean, if you don't trust the book right off the bat, you're sort of just taking the blood's word for it. That would be just as foolish as trusting the book without considering the blood's warning. Honestly, given no other information than I have right now, I tend to favor trusting the book. The other books are blank, I don't know where the card catalog is. I have to trust that the book of life has the answers or can make the answers true.

That being said, Kodoku isn't the one that has to make that choice. It's the various people doing research that will have to decide what they do and do not trust. They are also likely better at figuring out which one should be trusted. They can investigate, find a librarian, start making inquires, something. That or just get disappointed by all the blank books and try to find some that have some writing in them. It would seem inefficient at best to have blank books here, so one almost has to assume that there is a way to reveal their text or they had text that has since been stolen by something. If there is a magical book that has all the knowledge, what are the rest of the books for? Does it operate like a server system where the magic book uses the others to store information and its job is just retrieval? Maybe they aren't blank but instead covered with information encoded in ways we can't immediately detect and allows for higher density of information.

I mean, if you don't trust the book right off the bat, you're sort of just taking the blood's word for it. That would be just as foolish as trusting the book without considering the blood's warning. Honestly, given no other information than I have right now, I tend to favor trusting the book. The other books are blank, I don't know where the card catalog is. I have to trust that the book of life has the answers or can make the answers true.

That being said, Kodoku isn't the one that has to make that choice. It's the various people doing research that will have to decide what they do and do not trust. They are also likely better at figuring out which one should be trusted. They can investigate, find a librarian, start making inquires, something. That or just get disappointed by all the blank books and try to find some that have some writing in them. It would seem inefficient at best to have blank books here, so one almost has to assume that there is a way to reveal their text or they had text that has since been stolen by something. If there is a magical book that has all the knowledge, what are the rest of the books for? Does it operate like a server system where the magic book uses the others to store information and its job is just retrieval? Maybe they aren't blank but instead covered with information encoded in ways we can't immediately detect and allows for higher density of information.

Only the books on the top floor are blank but you bring a few interesting points

This is why you never go to bed. You just stay awake all the time and hang out with us. I am kidding of course. Sleep is useful.
Yeah unfortunately unlike Rose regular humans kinda need sleep to function like literally we'd die if we didn't get it so probably best not to skip out on it lol

Hopefully you all can protect the books from Asdreum then. He seems to be working at counter purposes to some of the others and would potentially be invested in destroying them to keep the knowledge out of their hands.

Hopefully you all can protect the books from Asdreum then. He seems to be working at counter purposes to some of the others and would potentially be invested in destroying them to keep the knowledge out of their hands.
Nah Asdreum wants to help Azetzal the demon possing him on the other hand doesn't mind help Cherry get Astaroth under control as long as it doesn't involve killing or eating him then shell be kinda kicked off and ya know the saying he'll hath no furry like a woman scorn well imagine when that woman is not only from hell but a damn princess and ya killed her husband 😆

So, Rose immediately goes to activate the blood pact lock box, not considering what's in it whatsoever. Lol.
Currently killed the cat as they say why do you think she died so young lol but yeah unfortunately no blood for the activation though she could probably use magic to reactive her cells temporarily to produce blood but she probably won't need to as ya know everyone else in the group has plenty to offer lol

Kodoku can eat her too. They can both enjoy oblivion. Plus, who says folks love each other in hell. Many political marriages would have been improved for one spouse by the death of the other.

Kodoku can eat her too. They can both enjoy oblivion. Plus, who says folks love each other in hell. Many political marriages would have been improved for one spouse by the death of the other.
Love my not be a factor 😆 sure if she loves him she would want revenge but if even if she hated him I'm sure she would be the one to want to end him I definitely wouldn't want to take the prey of a princess of hell 😆

Just going to point out a horrible truth here. Stuffy is unguarded in the room that Kodoku shares with Pozuzy and Nekelett. They could go torment the poor thing. Not suggesting it, but I hadn't thought about that before, so the option exists.

Just going to point out a horrible truth here. Stuffy is unguarded in the room that Kodoku shares with Pozuzy and Nekelett. They could go torment the poor thing. Not suggesting it, but I hadn't thought about that before, so the option exists.
Lol. Don't give me ideas. Not like any of my characters have reason to, yet.

I've edited my last post and had Asdreum, Azetzal, Axol respond to your guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back