• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
alright, maybe edgy isn't the what I'm trying to find, is the song something that if you heard in the middle of the night, would it make you spooked

Without even listening to the song I would say yes it’s edgy

i love a good edge boi. "i've seen things you have only had nightmares about"
tiri "I ate my baby so I could talk to snakes"

If I got a penny for Everytime that girl has creeped another character out. Or made a character just plainly uncomfortable. I’d be rich.

the most edgiest character I ever played was torn between my orc pillager and we know what happens to pillagers or this guy who was kinda like the hulk and he had this little sister who he hated but he only hated her because the monster/hulk version of him wanted his sister so incest.

lol no fairly simple, hi my name is bob lets go save these people from a burning building, oh and I want to bang my sister then eat her remains. then i gave him a great personality so everyone wanted to hang out with him,but like we're so uncomfortable. it was great i love it.

Saria: My existence is pain. Now you think that's some edgy ass quote. But it's actually just the literal truth. So somebody PLEASE kill me. Thx.

how sad would you guys be if you follow my little orc character watch her grow watch and find herself then she finds her father and he kills her XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back