• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well I think I can push out a post on my phone, it’s just an interaction nothing big.

Last edited:
FentasticFen FentasticFen want me to introduce you in? I can cause a character interaction with my spare orc she ain’t doing anything, if you are a rebel that is.

Lol I can make that work too actually, you are a wizard right? I can give you an interaction without sparing one of my characters. Only if you want.

Well I think I can push out a post on my phone, it’s just an interaction nothing big.
To be honest, most of my posts come from my phone.
OldTurtle OldTurtle im sorry I love you, but neytiri is going to be a meanie
This fills me with dread.
I want to jump in, but still figuring how...
I'm afraid I can't help there unless you want to start him off at the keep. But if you do, feel free to tag me, and I can try to help out. I'm just sitting on my thumbs right now.

Well there are two routes you can go. Rose would be a reaction post, as she would not be making any action in her post. Usually if I’m going to do a reaction post I tag it with an action post. So I waited for tiri to do an action then tag in cyr’s short reaction. So I mean it would make sense to just wait. Now if you have no patience and want to do a post but don’t know what to fill it with your second choice is to do a reflection post. I debated doing this with cyr. You can tag a reaction post to a reflection post. Say maybe rose reacts to her new surrounds and ppl, makes observations. Then she does a reflection, maybe something she sees reminds her of something or she goes through. Sometimes for reflection post I like to do a flash back or memory involving another player.

Well there are two routes you can go. Rose would be a reaction post, as she would not be making any action in her post. Usually if I’m going to do a reaction post I tag it with an action post. So I waited for tiri to do an action then tag in cyr’s short reaction. So I mean it would make sense to just wait. Now if you have no patience and want to do a post but don’t know what to fill it with your second choice is to do a reflection post. I debated doing this with cyr. You can tag a reaction post to a reflection post. Say maybe rose reacts to her new surrounds and ppl, makes observations. Then she does a reflection, maybe something she sees reminds her of something or she goes through. Sometimes for reflection post I like to do a flash back or memory involving another player.
Nah, i just wait i think. But thanks for the ideas!

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Was Neytiri's father the old ambassador to the court? If so would he have said anything about his daughter?
Yes the Na’vi struck a trade deal some time ago four generations have lived in Bryne and the Kahilky have been ambassadors for the Na’vi since then. Her was raised in Bryne, his wife (his former cousin) was also raised in Bryne. So they would have spoken. He would not have mentioned his daughter, after all she was not his wife’s child. But he would have definitely talked about Neytiri’s mother.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back