• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof i was actually thinking about killing cyeron, I still might. It depends how the story goes with kori. I updated my cs and gave a little hint in there profiles so you might be able to see where things are going...maybe.

how sad would you guys be if you follow my little orc character watch her grow watch and find herself then she finds her father and he kills her XD
Honestly if Gortho and the or girl met, she might get close to her. Might even enough to protect her from her father.

I have Kori light blue eyes, then added in that cyeron had light blue eyes he shared with his family. If I do decided to make them related she might switch over, also her being a dragon rider they might not want to let her go. (a terrible one but she will learn and mature)

Lol maybe, they will be around the same size it’s gonna be a young dragon, a little underdog for my underdog.

I was thinking that they met maybe a few days after Alistrofs transformation, and maybe even fought a bit together

To be honest, if anyone ever kills off their character, I’ll both be heartbroken and derive some sadistic pleasure from it.

mid_308257_452759.jpg

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof got bored started to imagine our cult crazed characters having a kid, i might actually let this ship sail, but you got a secret competitor lol

Wjile I'm recovering from my ailment, I've been doing some research into medieval sword techniques, plus looking into the inspirations for my character's. It's been... interesting, mainly because I have to take a break to cough my lungs out every once and a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back