• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mhmmmmm. Lezze. Bout a...few dozen...centuries. I want to say. What time periods are we in now though? Dark ages? Middle ages? Enlightenment? I'd be able to give a more efficient number with that info if you want it straight.
*looks around at the orcs and elves and dragons * I believe we are in the fantasy time line of doesn’t matter cus we have magic *

*looks around at the orcs and elves and dragons * I believe we are in the fantasy time line of doesn’t matter cus we have magic *
WWWWWWEEEEEEEEELLLL techinally. *Pushes up glasses* Dragons existed mainly around 500 B.C. And the orcs came in a bit later than that...Sooooooo. (Just messin wit u btw)

Lol idk if I want to make a post of tiri having Some fun or just wait for everyone else to get a chance to post

Last edited:
For anyone that reads my next post, that very same thing will keep occurring to her and I was wondering if it can actually start becoming a merge between plains, where the mind begins to affect the physical, and if anyone would be willing to help me play that out in the future.

That's a complicated way of putting things, I suppose I'll get more in-depth with it when the time comes.

Alistrof: "now what in the ever loving fuck am I hearing, orphans should be flayed, not tied onto horses...amateurs"
Rose: "That all sounds terrible! None of that sounds like a way to release souls properly, the abyss would never approve of that! that's just sadistic and cruel!" *Leaves, disappointed in everyone*

She is very unique! I love the Abysswalkers.
Thhanks! They are totally a WIP though, i wanna give anybody that wants a chance to help influence them. I´ll make sure to not go against what i intended them to be, what kinda feel they´d have and all... So im welcoming all ideas and very willing to work almost anything in as far as possible

I'm more than happy to expand them! It's actually awesome how well they fit into my idea for the world in terms of what the Abyss is. I like throwing in some Lovecraftian elements in my fantasy settings, even if it's pretty subtle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back