• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Legit! I rlly like how wild she is. Gortho will definitely have a hard time with her at first lol.

She definetly is hard to handle, that much is for sure. Though she isn´t unpredictable, at least
If anything, Gortho will make things harder for her because she'd want Serra to know where she falls. A control freak she is you could say. But letting her into the Loyalist wouldn't be a problem, because whatever happens, she just wants her plan to work out. So it'd be like a, "do your job and stay out of the way." Kind of thing. With of course, there's always an option to go deeper.

If anything, Gortho will make things harder for her because she'd want Serra to know where she falls. A control freak she is you could say. But letting her into the Loyalist wouldn't be a problem, because whatever happens, she just wants her plan to work out. So it'd be like a, "do your job and stay out of the way." Kind of thing. With of course, there's always an option to go deeper.
Would you want Gortho to have already recruited the brawler or do it after the council?

elaborate
Well from his outfit he doesnt look like a regular citizen, neither like an abysswalker or praiser.

We could either see if he was another of the six striders (but i think that might be a boring role, they are mostly at abyssheart) or if he had another, unique role within the religion, that i´d have no problem creating and adding with you.

Well when I was in the process of making a few ideas, my main one was that dis boy was like locked away somewhere, but I couldn't really expand on it.

Well when I was in the process of making a few ideas, my main one was that dis boy was like locked away somewhere, but I couldn't really expand on it.
Locked away by the abysswalkers? Hm, that´d be really odd, but if you want, we can surely find why. Maybe he has a special role, something like an oracle that has to be alone? But maybe he had a "vision" that meant he has to go out of Abyssheart and do smth?

that's a pretty good idea, maybe while he was in his confinement, the abyss slowly took his body over, resulting in those black and green marks

that's a pretty good idea, maybe while he was in his confinement, the abyss slowly took his body over, resulting in those black and green marks
I´d say he was the "Abyssspeaker", then, the one that has the closest contact. He´d be on the same rank as the striders, directly beneath the eldest.
The constant contact to the Abyss could´ve totally led to the marks.

Where would you want him to go in then? Would he head out to join Rose at the kings side?

I really have two ideas here, idea number one, this guy is freed and joins Rose at the kings side, and idea number two is taking the idea of his confinement, and have him locked up in an unknown location, only to be discovered and released by an adventure

I really have two ideas here, idea number one, this guy is freed and joins Rose at the kings side, and idea number two is taking the idea of his confinement, and have him locked up in an unknown location, only to be discovered and released by an adventure
Hm, its your call, im not quite sure where he´d be besides Abyssheart tho tbh. Its the religious capital of the Abysswalkers, everything related to their faith is there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back