• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'd also like to add that I've been hauling ass in the posts between myself and First Rose First Rose in order to meet the time frame everyone else is in. Because in regards to the present time, I introduced my character a day before it and am now trying to fill in the space to catch up as quickly as possible.

Does anyone know where the General stands in a throne room? Google is useless at the moment. I'm thinking it's somewhere on the ruler's left(From a book I read), but I'm not sure.
Also, assuming there's no woman in his relations at his side, the right hand is the most appropriate position. A top general outranks anyone other than the bishop in a courtroom.

I'd also like to add that I've been hauling ass in the posts between myself and First Rose First Rose in order to meet the time frame everyone else is in. Because in regards to the present time, I introduced my character a day before it and am now trying to fill in the space to catch up as quickly as possible.
Lmao, we've noticed. Most of the posts right now are you and Rose.

First Rose First Rose
Well this is a calling of the court, in a usually gathering you stay with your factions. So let’s say the king sits at the top on his throne( there would be his queen or his heir that would be next to him. A councilor or high priest (be the elf mage in this instant) could actually be behind the throne or in a corner somewhere. You as the general would be seated or standing somewhere up front left or right doesn’t really matter but we can say to his right. The duke should then be somewhere at the left and everyone else just has there respected areas it isn’t all by rank. It doesn’t matter as usual the center is kept clear and when one wants to seal or debate they go to the center. If it’s a table then they stand(sometimes, a lady probably wouldn’t stand because then her equals and lower would have to stand and it would get repetitive) for a gathering such as this really you can just sort of gaggle around. This isn’t a trial nor are they bargaining. African courts can be a lot more complicated. But I’m assuming this is more Nordic/English so not that bad.

Why don’t you try co-writing? Whenever I need to do a series of interactions I split it into two post so I don’t spam the chat. I go on google docs or just use the pm on the site and me and the other person do our dialogue. The first half would be me in my point of view the second half will be posted by the other person. So instead of having to do like 8 post of conversation you have four at max. The extra two just being your own character introduction. It’s what I do idc I enjoy you alls back and forth it keeps my entertained at work. But it is what I will be doing with The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof when her and cyeron are alone. And what I will be doing with my orc girl if she is in Training with one of the other characters.

Nothing, two people have shown up to the meeting and it’s cold. For those not included in that meeting there hasn’t been a post yet. The troops have finished eating and I guess are training.

First Rose First Rose
Well this is a calling of the court, in a usually gathering you stay with your factions. So let’s say the king sits at the top on his throne( there would be his queen or his heir that would be next to him. A councilor or high priest (be the elf mage in this instant) could actually be behind the throne or in a corner somewhere. You as the general would be seated or standing somewhere up front left or right doesn’t really matter but we can say to his right. The duke should then be somewhere at the left and everyone else just has there respected areas it isn’t all by rank. It doesn’t matter as usual the center is kept clear and when one wants to seal or debate they go to the center. If it’s a table then they stand(sometimes, a lady probably wouldn’t stand because then her equals and lower would have to stand and it would get repetitive) for a gathering such as this really you can just sort of gaggle around. This isn’t a trial nor are they bargaining. African courts can be a lot more complicated. But I’m assuming this is more Nordic/English so not that bad.
Gotcha, gotcha. Thank u!

I kinda wanna create a character but im not sure where they´d fit in...

They arent exactly somebody the king would want to utilize (or approach) since they would be in a lot of illegal activities in the less rich parts of the capital. (Slums one might say)
But im not sure they´d be a rebel either, unless somebody wants to recruit them.

I’m not even sure what to say here. I have no words for this moment. No responses.
Oh, I misread. Your replies are astonishing and quite well surmounted. So there's no need for five "r"s. Just keep doing you :)

I kinda wanna create a character but im not sure where they´d fit in...

They arent exactly somebody the king would want to utilize (or approach) since they would be in a lot of illegal activities in the less rich parts of the capital. (Slums one might say)
But im not sure they´d be a rebel either, unless somebody wants to recruit them.
Mhm, Gortho would really recruit anyone who can do she needs to be done.

The character can definetly fight, they earn their money in illegal underground fights. They are also known for starting tavern brawls regularly.
Gortho would gladly bring them on board. She’d find it appealing to have someone who can quickly cause a ruckus, and with not many other places to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back