• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
no no no lol i was just finding art to go along with church attire

and for the abyss i picture something like this (can't decide which one but i like the idea of the face covering)
1580681157300.png1580681167982.png

i edited my character, i wanted to make her look a little older

with the blond goth chick? no. i don't read much of web comics since i discovered getting drunk and partying was a lot more fun

I mean it does depend on the day but your not wrong. It might be quite cool for those who are doing stuff with the abysswalkers though because it has some cool art and ideals tied to the same sort of great old one idea.

with the blond goth chick? no. i don't read much of web comics since i discovered getting drunk and partying was a lot more fun
I really want more interaction between Cyreon and Rose, but the situation hardly makes that possible. :3 I just like their combination way too much

omg yes they are both each others weakness but also they were created to combat each other.

yes, and lavagirl is scene as this evil destructive entity and sharkboy is like naw you are good don't listen to them fools. and she discovers her inner light or whatever and how she is really just this angel everyone has been shitting on. and shark boy is rough around the edges, like he isnt even nice to the boy, but for whatever reason he tolerates lava girl....the one thing though is lava girl is known for her singing (cept she is really bad at it )

yes, and lavagirl is scene as this evil destructive entity and sharkboy is like naw you are good don't listen to them fools. and she discovers her inner light or whatever and how she is really just this angel everyone has been shitting on. and shark boy is rough around the edges, like he isnt even nice to the boy, but for whatever reason he tolerates lava girl....the one thing though is lava girl is known for her singing (cept she is really bad at it )
Just imagine the interactions when they are alone. her talking about things and him listening. Him asking her to sing, maybe that relaxes him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back