• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So were committing, he has a name now, Alistrof, and he may have a crush of rose but what do I know

So were committing, he has a name now, Alistrof, and he may have a crush of rose but what do I know
OMG YES! That is an amazing name. But why did you say and without anything afterwards
Him crushing on rose (understandably, she´s great) would make for such interesting interactions

Random quote from Alistrof
"It doesn't matter what you did here, doesn't matter how hard you swing, nor what type of tactic you used, you all will return to the abyss..."

Tithys: "Back in my day, you asked the name of your enemy before you slaughtered them like a wild hog.” (Since we’re citing quotes now.)

Neytiri: "It doesn't matter what you did here, doesn't matter how hard you swing, nor what type of tactic you used, you all will be put in the catapulte when you die"

Neytiri: "no you half breed slave! the orphans are tied onto horse back and sent charging in at the enemy. We just covered this!"

Alistrof: "now what in the ever loving fuck am I hearing, orphans should be flayed, not tied onto horses...amateurs"

Gortho: "Ignorant human fools. Leave the military brutality to me. The battle field is no place for the likes of you."

lol is gortho not a fan of snakes?
what she going to do when Tiri brings the big one out lol

Yes, it’s another reason she never went back to her tribe, too many reptiles; she prefers the city. And honestly, I haven’t decided. She’ll really only freak out if they catch her by surprise. But from afar, she’ll just give repetitive angry grunts.

Mhmmmmm. Lezze. Bout a...few dozen...centuries. I want to say. What time periods are we in now though? Dark ages? Middle ages? Enlightenment? I'd be able to give a more efficient number with that info if you want it straight.

Mhmmmmm. Lezze. Bout a...few dozen...centuries. I want to say. What time periods are we in now though? Dark ages? Middle ages? Enlightenment? I'd be able to give a more efficient number with that info if you want it straight.

We might need Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford to answer the period question but I would imagine dark moving middle. Was she on this continent? I'm trying to work out if Sun would have heard stories/ seen her/ know of her from last time she visited?

Scavenger Scavenger Well she's one of the younger generation of Unicorns, so it's likely. And yes, she was on a few continents, following her rider wherever he went. The last war she fought in was more of a crusade than anything. Though they were crushed at their final battle(Which was kind of her fault). The army was know as the Oyas, they were trying to make a better union and combine the kingdoms under one empire. So it's possible he could have heard of her and the commander Francis. Though I doubt he may have seen her, as shes a few thousand years of age.

Scavenger Scavenger Well she's one of the younger generation of Unicorns, so it's likely. And yes, she was on a few continents, following her rider wherever he went. The last war she fought in was more of a crusade than anything. Though they were crushed at their final battle(Which was kind of her fault). The army was know as the Oyas, they were trying to make a better union and combine the kingdoms under one empire. So it's possible he could have heard of her and the commander Francis. Though I doubt he may have seen her, as shes a few thousand years of age.

I mean so is Sun but awesome, might work a slow revelation into it when they meet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back