• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War for the Throne [always accepting]

Pix

The best Role Player in the world...isn't me
The Emperor has been killed! there is civil unrest throughout Tallon as the Throne sits empty, while the Empire tries to find the killer, evil forces hope to take the Throne for themselves. Will you charge into battle against the enemy, solve the murder, or take the throne for yourself

your character can be good evil or anything in between however if you make your character to overpowered you will not be able to participate

i.e I claim the throne in one post or manage to dodge ten arrows at once

besides that please enjoy the roleplay.

Pix

Last edited by a moderator:
The door of the inn opened and a tall, buff man Royal guard's uniform entered, the man's name was Draco Bavolinski, he used to be one of the five knights of the royal guard, the, most important title in the royal guard's ranks only below to the Emperor's personal General, but none of that mattered now, the royal guard had disbanded and the other four Knights had gone into hiding across Talon with each step he took men and women put down their drinks and stared at him, the Bard stopped singing and even the dogs kept quiet and sat still, "they must think I'm a ghost" he thought, he carried on walking through the silent building and sat down at a table by himself and waited for whoever was the horse thief's contact, he quoted the thief quietly, "Meet her at honeysuckle inn, it's on the outskirts of the capital, be there at midnight" he looked up at the entrance to the inn, a large carved wooden sign said, " welcome to honeysuckle, while this was happening sound was beginning to return to the inn, Draco sat back into his chair and waited

[thats fine although I would prefer if you put the Bio or Backstory in the sign-up section even if you don't actually have to sign up] [also please use square brackets when talking to other users :) ] [now just add yourself to the story]

Nikrael sat against the wall, weapons and armor bundled up beside her. She sat on a cloak, legs stretched out before her, a large drink in her hand. Nikrael scanned the pub, hoping there would be enough room for her and the few men she brought with her.

When the man in the Royal guard's uniform came into the room, she thought she was dreaming.

"I haven't seen one of those in...." she trailed off, realizing her thought had been whispered out loud.

Nikrael was torn. On one hand, she didn't know if it was a trick or a trap. On the other, she sincerely wanted to talk to anyone who had once had her position. What was a former royal guard doing in a run-down place like this anyways? And what did he want, parading around in the uniform?

As the sound picked back up, Nikrael made her decision. She stood up and walked through the small sea of people to the man.

[Just let me know if I did anything wrong. :) ]

[nothing] Draco didn't know why he bothered coming, most of his leads had run dry, "maybe it isn't worth trying, every last Knight I've gotten the slightest clue or even hint of where they could be, runs dry." he spoke in a tone half frustrated and half upset. He noticed the woman behind him, he slowly moved a hand towards his sword, "Mabey she's the contact?" he thought, and he moved his hand away again, reaching for his tankard full of ale.

Brutus sat eating breakfast on his large terrace thinking about what to do now that his country had plunged into anarchy "sir" his assistant said "we have a report of a ex-royal guard in the local tavern" Brutus stood up and said "get me 5 men and ready my carriage i'm going to say hello"

Nikrael stopped beside the man in the Royal guard's uniform.

"Is this a hoax?" she asked quietly, eyes locked on his. She leaned on the table, one hand close enough to a knife to be ready, but not close enough to be a threat.

Brutus burst in pulling up his robes and scanns the crowd he spotts Draco and walked beside him with his men trailing behind "you were did you get that uniform?" Brutus asks him

Nikrael stepped back, making room for the new intruder.

It must not be his, she thought. Foolish woman.

She kept her eyes on the two men, wondering if it would turn into a fight.

Draco abruptly gets up, hand on his sword with the emblem of the five knights engraved into the hilt as he says "what do you take me for, some thief? a bandit of some kind? I am real, I served the emperor, I'm one of the five Knights and if you want to test me, I dare you, test me" and with that, he lifted his sword from the scabbard showing the hundreds of markings edged into it.

brutus smiled like he just became king himself "sire i beg you to come to my home with me we have some things to talk about in private" he said glancing a nikrael

"Why? do you want me to help your gold"

Pix said:
"Why? do you want me to help your gold"
"i want the new king or queen to be someone like our old king and i can't do it alone even with all my power, money and men" Brutus said

"are you implying that I should rule or take my title as bodyguard again because something tells me you don't want me on the throne with you," Draco says, and who are you Draco then says, directed at Nikrael.

Pix said:
"are you implying that I should rule or take my title as bodyguard again because something tells me I won't be on the throne with you," Draco says, and who are you Draco then says, directed at Nikrael.
"listen i get you don't trust people right now but by the condition of that outfit you don't have many options" Brutus says

[edanra please try to stay relevant or say if your logging off for the night]

"A small chat," he boomed. The one thing he couldn't stand was people telling him what to do, but the man seemed to be reasonable and so he'd agree for a small chat

Pix said:
[edanra please try to stay relevant or say if your logging off for the night]
"A small chat," he boomed. The one thing he couldn't stand was people telling him what to do, but the man seemed to be reasonable and so he'd agree for a small chat
"ok great follow me to my chariot" he said

Draco stepped outside the inn and entered the chariot

Nikrael followed the two, intrigued and apparently dragged into it, whatever 'it' may be, by consequence of proximity.

Draco looked out and saw the girl from the inn, however, he didn't tell the noble he was going with, he was curious as to what she'd do

Pix said:
Draco stepped outside the inn and entered the chariot
"ok so my name is Brutus talibus I'm a rich banker and will let you board here but I want you to find the Kings killer you can use my men and then once you find the killer I'll become king and reappoint you" Brutus said once they arrived

Nikrael listened in on the conversation, hardly daring to believe someone was making such a bold attempt for the throne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back