Vietnam

Well, until we begin the RP proper, I guess I'll work on a Kenneth's first letter home. Are there any specific date that we are arriving at Fort Polk, or is it more of a unspecified time until we complete training?

RP has started! Feel free to participate at your own pace, no rush or anything. And there's no specific timeline as of right now... Tried that once and it ended horribly.

Hmm... I expected this thread to be a little more...detailed...

And I love how Kai wrote in that there is a two paragraph minimum per post, yet not even he followed that rule xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I desperately want to reply tonight but I'm so tired and can't focus to read what's already been posted. I only slept 3 hours last night too. I'll have to reply tomorrow. Sorry guys. :(

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Hmm... I expected this thread to be a little more...detailed...
And I love how Kai wrote in that there is a two paragraph minimum per post, yet not even he followed that rule xD
Haha I'm a little 'fucked up' right now, I just don't want you guys stuck on the bus all day. Things will become more detailed as the interactions increased some.

[QUOTE="Kai Ghoul]Haha I'm a little 'fucked up' right now, I just don't want you guys stuck on the bus all day. Things will become more detailed as the interactions increased some.

[/QUOTE]
My condolences. The reason I said something was because I usually only attend more detailed roleplays, and small, singular paragraphs like what was portrayed just don't cut it for me, and I really want to do this roleplay rather than back out because of the lack of amount of text in posts. It's no problem, as long as things get more detailed later on.

Lol you drunky. You get a free pass since it's your first weekend in about a month -.- But don't think I'll forget this! Ultimate black mail forever.

I freakin couldn't sleep worth shit! Thanks @Kai Ghoul -_- ' glad everyone's doing good tho, I might take a small nap or something later~

I'm sorry everyone! I had a little too much to drink at the bar last night... I'm going to have to edit typo's and post mistakes now before I lose my fucking mind, haha. I'm going to cut the bus scene short however, and whoever doesn't reply when the bus lands will probably just get out of another bus on a later date. Loving your bleeding heart Lt by the way Carnage, very realistic!

Hey, got to cut loose when you get a chance. Still awesome to kick this off; with what's been going on with the bus, I've got a good RP feeling (B')

Haha, everyone's going to slightly have a problem with each other at first. After a whole however, I'm sure everyone will mold together.

I'll write a reply after I've put all this shopping away :)

I may not post until a few hours time, since an SAO RP Atom and I am about to run has just been setup and there are some mechanics i desperately need to rewrite.

@PlaguedWithInsanity I love the new female of the platoon! She's indeed a lot more of the quiet type, completely opposite of Cara >_< they may actually get along though. Cara seems to be a sort of quiet girl turned rocker herself, at least that's what I was slyly going for in the long run lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back