>Vampire Kiss<

Flower looked at Julian and smiled. He was enjoying the cake. Once her father was down he kissed Flower's head and then walked to his room. Flower smiled a bit. "Guess he went to cool off." She said and then looked at Julian again.

"Because of me?" Julian asked as he turned to look at her, talking another bite. He drank the juice from one of the strawberries with just his fangs before tossing the rest into his mouth and chewing that up. A shrug followed shortly after, he wouldn't be surprised but he also didn't want her ol' man to be angry at him...he might think about murdering him when he least expects it. 

[QUOTE="yullen-chan](dang nicholes dad is taking the whole protect your daughter thing a little too far O.o )

[/QUOTE]
(Omg! O.o I agree! That's scary, but also sad.... :( long live Jaden & Nichole!)

(lol this is so like romeo and juliet except no killing!) nichole snuck out of the house and out to the park. she shivered some but sat on the bench in her pjs thinking. she bit her cheek in thought when she heard a click of a gun. "goodbye you vile creature!" she turned just in time to dodge it. she screamed running for her life. the vampire hunter aimed and shot at her. she felt the bullet go through her leg and screamed"JADEN!"

-Clioe wakes up randomly and she puts on her clothes and walks to the park since she couldn't sleep. She walk in through the woods but stopped just in time to see a vampire hunter and Nichole shot in the leg.- Nichole!! -Clioe ran over to Nichole, picked her up, carried her into the woods, and flew up into a tall tall tree and put Nichole down on a branch and she whispered with a scream-like whisper.- Are you okay?! -She took off one of her sleeves and wrapped it around the bullet wound.-

-Clioe touched Nichole's left shoulder and whispered in her ear.- It's going to be okay, we just have to be silent. -She glances down at the ground to see nothing there but just stays on the branch wit Nichole next to her. She stayed completely silent and breathed lightly trying not to show the fear that she had of vampire hunters, but she needed to keep her friend Nichole safe no matter what the cost. Even though she was frightened she stayed silent and hugged Nichole close to her, showing a little bit of her fear of the hunters.-

she flinched and nodded. the hunter walked right past them. nichole sighed in relief. jaden sensed something was wrong and ran out. he ran to the park and saw nichole's bracelet. he also saw blood. he quickly followed the trail and said"nichole where are ya?!"worried.

-Clioe saw Jaden starting to walk past them and she knocked on the wood to get his attention. Clioe also whispered to him loudly.- Hey, We're up here.

Jaden nodded and started climbing up. click! "and just who is that?" the hunter had found jaden! jaden didnt say a word. Nichole reached down grabbing his hand. she pulled him up quickly.

Nichole quickly sent some bats around rose and they took her away from the danger. it was now just Nichole, Jaden and the hunter. she clung to jaden afraid.

stormhawk324 said:
"Because of me?" Julian asked as he turned to look at her, talking another bite. He drank the juice from one of the strawberries with just his fangs before tossing the rest into his mouth and chewing that up. A shrug followed shortly after, he wouldn't be surprised but he also didn't want her ol' man to be angry at him...he might think about murdering him when he least expects it. 

(Omg! O.o I agree! That's scary, but also sad.... :( long live Jaden & Nichole!)

Flower nods slightly. "Get him to like you Julian...not vampires." She said and then sighed. "Don't even try to convince him it's only for survival. They killed his wife Julian....they murdered her. He loved her...and he hates that I didn't even get to know her."

"Oh.....I'm sorry that happened...I'll try to be myself." Julian agreed. It was a tragedy to miss the meeting of a family member...a mother infact...it would have been quite difficult.

Flower nodded and then got up. She grabbed the dishes and stuck them in the dishwasher and started putting the food away and cleaning off the table and counters. She looked at Julian. "I wonder why father brought you over for dinner. It's so odd." She said thinking to herself why.

Jaden picked up Nichole and jumped down.he landed on his feet. "dont worry i have my motorcycle nearby!"running to it. the hunter said"release that unholy creature boy!" jaden quickly hopped onto his red and black bike. he quickly put on his helmet and put one on Nichole."hold on tight!"before riding off.

-Clioe walked over to see Jaden and Nichole riding off on a motorcycle and the hunter just standing there with its gun. She was shocked and stood in fear.-

The hunter climbed on his motorcycle smirking. "you're not getting away!"shooting at them. Nichole screamed and clung to Jaden. he growled and turned to the side.

-Clioe ran after them, now angry with her eyes faintly glowing dark red. She took a short cut and jumped right next to Jaden's motorcycle and ran with them as they were on the motorcycle.- Hey guys, i will distract this bozo while you guys go on, I will be fine don't worry. -She slowed down just enough to catch up to the hunter and jumps onto the hunter's back gripping tightly. She hissed and scratched him to leave a huge mark on his face. Then, Clioe punched him in the face multiple times. She bit him once with her fangs sinking into him and then kept punching his face. Since she was on his back, he could not punch or fight against her.... yet.-

-Clioe beat the crap out of him, they swurved and she fell a little but had her hands gripped on the motorcycle as the hunter sped up. She held on tightly and pulled herself back up onto the motorcycle. She bit him once more on the neck, drinking some of his blood before releasing and punching him in the face once more. She hissed at him and her dark red eyes darkened and started to glow even more (oooh looks like someone is about to really piss her off!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back