>Vampire Kiss<

Julian's face was bright red, like literally, red! He pushed her away when she fell into him, making him blush darker. He covered up his face with his umbrella. 'She saw my face! She saw me blushing!!!!!!' he was freaking out inside and outside.

Flower blinked confused. She watched him hide his face. She smiled lightly and then leaned in pushing the umbrella away slightly. She kissed his cheek and then pulled back turning around. "See you later..." She said starting to head off.

(thats awesome rose ^-^) Nichole's eyes changed back and she quickly ripped off a vile from her necklace. she downed the liquid and sighed feeling her fangs retract. she said"im sorry jaden..." jaden hugged her and said"its alright..."

Hey Dylan? -he looks at her with a questioning look- Yeah? -she smiles but questions him then looks up at the clouds- Does that cloud look like a dragon riding a car or a demonic cat? -he looks at the cloud closer- I think it looks like...... a dragon riding a car -they laugh- (I'm in The Little Mermaid!!!!! <3 2 more nights to perform!)

[QUOTE="Fire of Hearts]Flower blinked confused. She watched him hide his face. She smiled lightly and then leaned in pushing the umbrella away slightly. She kissed his cheek and then pulled back turning around. "See you later..." She said starting to head off.

[/QUOTE]
Julian froze in place when she planted a kiss on his face, his face was already red enough. A cheeky-idiotic grin was painted caross his mouth. 'D-Did...did Flower just kiss me!? Well I wasn't seeing things...it wasn't on the l-lips, but still!' he thought, looking at her as she began to leave. He fell back onto the grass and rolled around, smiling happily.

(i have to perform 2 more nights, tonight and tomorrow night :tongue: and no judgy but they said that Flounder could be a girl or boy in this so they chose me to be Flouder :tongue:) -Clioe looks up at him and then looks away blushing and plays a song in her head, Rainbow Veins be Owl City-

-Dylan smiles then looks over at the lake then sighs- beautiful.... isn't it? -Clioe looks at him again and smiles- Yup, sure is -they sigh but then randomly start to laugh again- ahhahaaha why ahahaaha are we laughing? aahahahaha -Dylan answers back but while laughing- ahahahaa I don't know ahahahaha! -they giggle then stop laughing after 1 minute.- 
(awww Julian! such a nice person! but Clioe likes Dylan anyways! but as a best friend :tongue:) 
(lol sorry)

Flower continued walking. She checked the time. It seemed school was over so she headed home. She put he hands into her pockets. She pushed her hair back walking into her house. "Hey! I'm home!" She yelled in going to do the dishes, her chore to do when She got home.

(Hearts: hey I had an idea where Flower's father bumps into Clioe at the park. Is it okay if we do that?) 
-they stops laughing and decide to walk around. Dylan holds his umbrella over his head as Clioe stays under it with him and they both sigh and smile at each other- This is nice. Just walking around at the park. Clioe You are the bestest friend that a guy could ask for -Clioe smiles and laughs a little-

nichole and jaden slowly woke up and jaden grabbed her hand before jumping down. they landed on their feet before jaden pulled nichole past the gates and one of the security guards chased them. "get back to class!" jaden led nichole down an alley and they came to a dead end. he cursed and cupped his hands"climb the gate hurry!" giving her a boost and she got over and he soon followed.

Flame in the Roses Sure that's fine.

Flower searched around. She found a note and then smiled lightly. "I went for a walk, be back soon. Please make supper!" Flower giggled at the note and went on to start cooking.

Benjamin was walking in the park rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Ah....why bother...Flower would never let me kill him. He hasn't exactly done anything wrong yet...But..." His eyes narrow as he remembers his wife. "...." He went deadly silent.

(@fire: Is her father Benjamin talking about Julian? I'm pretty sure, but my brain feels all cuckoo rihht now so I can't quite tell)

-Clioe looks at dylan while they were walking and sighs as she smiles. Then after 5 minutes of walking she sensed a presence. Her eyes glow like fire and she gasps and says to herself in a whisper voice- Oh no. One of them are here...-dylan hears her and whispers in her ear as he was concerned- Who is here Clioe? -Clioe looks at him with her eyes wide but still faintly glowing like fire and she grasps her hood, quickly puts it on and brakes into a jog. Dylan jogs with her-

-She stopped jogging for a little finally knowing that she was at a safe distance. Dylan stayed next to her with the black umbrella floating above them with the handle gripped tightly in Dylan's right hand-

(be free Nichole and Jaden!!) Jaden grabbed her hand running once more. he lead her behind a building and covered her mouth as the security guard passed them.

-Rose sighed with relief- I- I think we are safe now -Dylan looked at her and said out loud- Safe... from what? What is there to fear about? -Rose looks at him- I wish I could explain it.. but I just don't know how too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back