>Vampire Kiss<

Flower stopped when she heard her name and then smiled at him. "Ah! There you are." She said and then turned and ran back to him. "Morning Julian." She said with a smile. She blew her bangs out of her eyes even though today she had the rest of her hair up. She didn't look to bad with her hair up...although her hair was still long enough to touch the middle of her back.

(wait so can you guys tell me which classes you guys are in cuz I have no clue :P ) -looks outside and shifts her hood to cover her head and looks at the board then back down at her drawing book and smiled with her fangs showing a small bit but not enough to have anyone notice-

Celes walked into math class and sat beside the window, sighing softly, at least she had managed to arrive in time. She stretched as she yawned softly and then took out her notebook and got her dark red glasses on, dropping her backpack on the floor. Before starting to take notes she picked up her wavy long hair to the side once she realized it was already dry and then laid her chin on the hand she was not using to hold the pen.

"Morning!" Julian said excitedly. He was anxious to go to the ritual and transform his bracelet into the vampire-blood-power-inhancering-thing-of-awesomeness, but he was also happy to see Flower. "Hey your hair looks nice up. Oh, I see you have the same problem as me." He was talking about the bangs in her face.

(I still haven't decided who Julian should fall for....what do you guys think? BTW, I just realized that I have the only guy character besides Splamey xD )

(alright so do I :P ) -looks up and sees the teacher done teaching and there is writing on the board saying to do whatever since it a free day to work on something and Clioe smiles as she looks out the window and spots a single small flower and keeps a keen eye on it while she recreates it in her drawing book-

(I would say flower but that would be selfish of me. It doesn't matter I suppose. I could make a few guys...I have vampire characters that would fit in perfectly I think.)

Flower looks at him and then smiles. "Thank you...and I guess." She said and then grabbed a strand of her bangs. "if I didn't look silly with out them I think I would cut them off." She said and then smiled at Julian.

-feels a tap on her shoulder (Clioe hates that) and looks behind her to see the guy she bumped into and beat up earlier and smirks at him and says in a whisper (this is going to be mean since when Clioe gets pissed off at people she knows just the right way to piss them off too so she can make them see how it feels- Aww you still aching from the pummel you got earlier? I can still give you a beating if you want more -smirks and looks at her drawing and he whispers to her- "hey dork, nice drawing.... sike!" -he snickers and I ignore him- I'll deal with you later... -he says back in sarcasm- "ooh I'm sooo scared" -snickers again and once again i keep ignoring-

(I'll have to wait and decide later on in the rp I guess)

(Sure if you want to create some guy characters that'd be awesome, it's fine if not)

Julian smiled. "No, no it looks good. I like longer bangs. As you can tell by my appearance." He pointed at his bangs and make a click noise for no apparent reason. Heeyyyy...did you do last night's homework for algebra? Because, funny story by the way, I forgot....and I mayyy have to copy off of you." He grinned innocently as he waited for her answer. They both continued on their way to class.

[QUOTE="Flame in the Roses](alright we'll inform him on what happened when he comes back)

[/QUOTE]
(Kay! Just so that he's not left out or behind on anything)

Flower looks at his bangs and then nodded. As he asked for her homework she rolls her eyes. "Geez...fine here." She said and then pulled out a piece of paper from her bag. Surprisingly even though she hates algebra she is very good at it. She just hates to do all the work.

(yup! ^-^) -sees the guy look over and then whispers to me- "Hey is this one of your friends? Or do you even have any? If not... How SAD! -he snickers and looks at Nichole and whispers- "what do you want girly girl?"

(@flame: Wow. That guy is an asshole)

"Thank you! Instant bestfriend!" Julian quickly pulled out his paper too, desperately attempting to write down the answers snd walk forward at the same time. He finished right before they reached the classroom, he handed her paper back. "Thank you so much. I'll repay you back somehow...unless I forget..." he whispered to her before walking over to his seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back