>Vampire Kiss<

-is driving to school and stops in the parking lot and sees that 1rst hour has already started and is not even caring since she always makes up a realistic lie about it and never tells anything about school to her mom, never the less gets phone calls from school to her mom-

-steps out of her car and locks it as she walks onto the concrete of the school's sidewalk to the doors and keeps her hood over her head so the sun wouldn't hurt her-

Celes raised her eyebrow and chuckled "You want to see it done? I don't mind it, though it's nothing special, it's kind of a funny thing. It's like those ridiculous rituals that are shown in movie or books. Guess that's what you get from being part of an old family. Anyway, you just get the blood, pour it on a silver cup and let the moon light 'bath' it until the crack of dawn" She said with an amused look on her face, it was always funny for her to go to those rituals, their family took it just too seriously, and she possibly couldn't see it that way "Still want to go? It's your call"

(Wow.. Time let us behind xD )

-goes to her locker and bumps into someone- sorry -keeps walking and gets to her locker where she puts her unimportant books into her locker and pulls out her Algebra textbook out for 1rst hour-

-puts on her headphones on as she is at her locker and the person she bumped into earlier comes up to her and pushes her and says in a sarcastic voice- "OOPS! Sorry! -he snickers and then reads my shirt as I look at him with anger and he carries on being annoying- "Looks like you do care *****!" He snickers and starts to walk away when suddenly she sets off and her eyes go red and she punches them in the face and says out of anger- Looks like someone is being a real a** hole today ey? -punches the guy really hard in the face again and leaves a huge bruise and he says- "You really are a *****!" -I punch him in the gut and he walks away holding his stomach mumbling words I cannot hear-

-eyes stay red and then slowly go from red, to orange, to light fire orange, to green and I go back to looking in my locker and playing my music like nothing happened-

Julian nodded, still smiling. "Of course! I've never been to one of the rituals before. I'm curious 'bout it too." He pulled the hairtail out, discovering that he was still wearing a ponytail. He shook his head and his hair fell down, bangs falling back infront of his face. He moved his hair so it was at least out of his eyes. "Want your hairtie back? I've been wearing it so long that I compptely forgot it was even there?"

Celes tilted her head and suppressed a chuckle "Fine, but I guess you will have to take your precious umbrella with you for today. It's already too late to perform the ritual, the sun is already rising and I have to go to my apartment to shower and change clothes" She then blinked, she had forgotten about the hair tie as well, she moved his hair a little with her fingertips "Well I've got more back at home, you can keep using it if you want. My, we will be late for class if we take much longer. We will perform the ritual at night after classes, okay?" She said as she waved her hand and smiled "Bye, Julian. Ah! And don't forget to bring a black cloak" She said with an amused grin as she walked away down the path that led to her apartment.

-sat down in algebra class and felt bored as the teacher was blabbing on and on about the algebraic mathematics and gets out her headphones and is careful about getting her Ipod out and listens to her music and zones out-

"After school! Got it! Oh crap the sun is rising!!!" Julian waved goodbye as Celes wondered off towards her house, he shrieked and instantly raised his umbrella once again. "Phew! I almost died just now...well, not really. Either way, DIE SUN!" He shouted out the last part. He raced home. He washed and dried his hair, too lazy to just take a shower. He quickly brushed his hair then changed into a set of clean clothes. He now wore a nice maroon red dress shirt, a pair of faded black skinny jeans, the same boots as yesterday and always, his spiked bracelet, and his choker necklace. Before he left home he remembered to grab his black cloak like Celes told him. He didn't have a backpack so he decided just to wear it.

Flower was walking to school as well. She watched as other students passed her by. She pushed her white hair behind her ears. She looked around for the vampires she saw yesterday. Her father had told her to stay away but she liked to continue to befriend Julian. He didn't seem to be of any harm and he was nice. She glanced around and then shrugged a bit looking down at the ground as she walked humming just slightly,

-snaps out of the zoning out of the world and tabs her pencil on her drawing book trying to figure out what to draw for 2nd hour, art class since she always got A's in art class for her creativity and her detail and shading and how well she draws since she's been drawing since she was 50 years old (her real age is 100 now x3)-

Celes got out of her house with her hair still dripping and her backpack jumping on her back as she ran through the streets to school. When she arrived to the gates, kinda panting, she just stopped for a second to catch her breath and then walk calmly to class

Julian grinned when he saw Flower. "Flower! Flower! Hey! Behind you!" He called out to her and waved frantically, trying to get her attention. He was definitely one of the most friendly vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back