• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Valakerra Academy of Magic Abilities (Open and Accepting)

"I bowed and said I was at your service." I say pretending to be hurt, "And yes, plenty do. But they tend to be boring with a lame sense of humor, you seem like the kind of person that walks on the line of boring and interesting, you have manners and maybe a since of humor but you aren't boring."

@JessieCarrie

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well thanks. You can call me Val by the way." She said while smiling almost forgetting that he was underestimating her abilities. She cleared her throat and the looked at him with more serious eyes again. She was really way too trusting of people as soon as they said something nice about her. "I might consider making you my friend."

@FeIix

I raise an eyebrow laughing, "You know, considering how you were complaining about cocky kids not to long ago, that was a fairly cocky statement, at least the way you put it, and Val it is."

She rolled her eyes at his comment on her being cocky "Of course I'm cocky, but it's difficult when everybody else is." she said while giggling. "But really though, you seem like a friendly enough guy. Unlike the other pale jerk." she said thinking back at Richard. She began wondering what he was doing, but quickly caught herself and stopped the thought.

@FeIix @Ethan Hart (mentioned)

"In other words it's okay for you but not for others, is there anything else that that concept applies to that I should know about beforehand?" I ask with a soft chuckle, "And you talking about Quicksilver?"

"Nah, nothing much. But I will rely on you keeping the thing about my powers secret, although it probably won't matter since pale guy knows" She said sighing "And yeah, I mean uhm what did you say? Quicksalver?"

@FeIix

"Quicksilver," I correct with a chuckle, "And he does have a god complex, but he seemed interested in you, probably because of that quick kiss. You might be able to find a way to use it against him."

@JessieCarrie

Harrison unknowingly flew over a group of three whilst looking over the students. He whistled out a tune whilst clicking his fingers.

"Mine? They're nothing special, let me see your hand." I say with a slight chuckle, holding out my hand

I smirk slightly and grab your wrist gently, lifting my other hand palm up, in front of and a bit below yours. A small red portal opening in front of your hand and before you can react I pull your hand forward and moving it up to your palm into the portal. Your fingers touching the back of your neck as I release your wrist, waiting for your reaction.

Shizuka Kihara

Shizuka was about to introduce herself until a girl interrupted. Honestly, if he hadn't used his power, she would've used him as a shield, but the white haired boy had already acted. A click went in both Shizuka and Monobear's heads: He was a gravity manipulator. This could be an interesting power to obtain. Soon after, a red head came running behind the earth surfer screaming to let the "innocent" girl go. Wasn't the girl about to ram into them? The boy had a good reason to do what he did. The conversation between the redhead and the white haired boy went on.... and on. It was not interesting in the slightest, but their bickering was slightly entertaining. Shizuka was about to release a snicker as Richard was slapped until she saw a look on his face that she experienced way too many times before. Her eyes turned a light shade of gray, and her smile remained. Pain was typically something she laughed at, but she didn't have it in her. As the boy used his power once again, both Shizuka and Monobear analyzed it, finding weaknesses and better understanding how the power worked. But, what threw her off a bit was the lip action. She lifted her hand and slightly put it over her mouth with an 'oh my' expression. Of course, it was an act, but at the same time it surprised her. While the couple tried their best to make snappy comebacks, a few giggles escaped Shizuka's lips every once in a while. What slightly made her tilt her head was the puff of smoke coming off of the angry red head: Fire magic. Shizuka already obtained fire manipulation and creation, but it didn't mean she still couldn't have some fun with this girl. Although she came up with a lame excuse on why her power was weak, Shizuka thought the opposite. The red head wasn't all too skilled, and the God Complex white haired boy could've easily murdered her, but she had something in her that could allow her to become worthy prey. It seemed like Richard was thrown off by the kiss, for he was insulted many times in this one conversation and he hadn't eliminated her, yet. For one who holds himself high, he had a weakness or two. Typically, Shizuka would have participated in a conversation like this, especially if it included others' abilities, but she stayed quiet until the end. As the white haired boy departed, a smile formed on Shizuka's lips. She was itching to fight and blood lust leaked from her body infecting the surrounding air. The friendly smile she chose to wear did not support the atmosphere. It would get dangerous if she were to stand there for another second.

Although Shizuka could muster up a reason to speak to the two left in the group, a conversation with these people would bore her to death. This girl desired manners and respect, but Shizuka thought she didn't really deserve it. She knew who the Dragonscale's were, but they were no one that important to her eyes. At least they were worthy enough to have her remember their name. Shizuka could attempt to "befriend" the two, but honestly she didn't feel like it. Turning to the earth-surfer, she destroyed the malicious atmosphere surrounding herself, and threw a smile her way. Holding Monobear in her hands, she let him take over the introduction.
"Hello. Are you alright? My name is Monobear and she's Shizuka. Pleased to meet you."

@Ethan Hart @JessieCarrie @FeIix @XiaoWeiXiao

(Sorry for late reply, I was pretty busy yesterday.)

Valerie didn't expect what happened but as soon as she felt the touch of her hand on her neck she looked back at the hand and was silenced for a few seconds before beginning to laugh joyfully. "That is amazing!" She said while playing with her hair using the hand that was put through the portal.

@FeIix

I laugh taking a step back, watching with a wide smirk of amusement, "It's simple but it can be great fun, and powerful depending on how it's used."

Valerie stretched her arm all the way through and gave him a thumbs up. "Really though, I wish my powers were like this instead of my stupid fire magic." If her family had heard her say that they would most likely had hit her or locked her in her room for a few hours to a few days.

@FeIix

I laugh again, widening the portal so your arm fits, then further until you can fit through completely. Changing the portal so you can see your back through the used-to-be red portal.

Harrison heard someone say fire and he stopped flying and fell 9 feet in front of a group of people, "Fire? Where? I will kill it!!!"

I snicker and laugh again watching you, "You seem to be enjoying yourself there." I say with a wide half smirk half smile, watching you still

Harrison folded his brown wings, "Fire kills my oxygen." He makes a small tornado in his hands, "And I need it to control it and fly."

Marcus was tired. In his head, he tried to think of a way he could sleep without falling off the tree. After going through different solutions, he finally decided on one. He took his heavy bag and carefully attached it to his leg. Then he leaned back until he was upside down with the branch of the tree underneath his knees. It worked, the weight of the bag let him hang upside down without falling off. I'm pretty smart, he thought to himself while nodding.

After a few minutes like that, he fell asleep. His hair hung upside down and revealed his forehead. He hadn't tucked his shirt into his trousers so it slipped down, revealing his whole abdomen. He choked once or twice in his sleep and his face changed colour from hanging upside down for too long. The bag stopping him from falling down was slowly slipping from his leg. It was only a matter of time before he fell down from the tree.

I shake my head chuckling softly, dissipating the portals the portals with a wave of my hand, "Have you considered seeing someone else specializing in fire magic, maybe have them help you up your skill level?"

@JessieCarrie

Valerie looked at Artemis with a sad look in her eyes "of course, I've been living with some of the greatest fire magic users all my life" she said in a dark tone.

@FeIix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back