• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Valakerra Academy of Magic Abilities (Open and Accepting)

Sketchy nodded. "Yeah...sometimes it is."

He sat down on the ground and pulled out his sketchbook and pencil. He spent several minutes bent over his sketchbook, twisting his face one way, then another as he focused all his attention on what he was drawing. Finally, he leaned back and smiled. He stood up, tore the sheet our of the sketchbook and held it up for Alice to see. It was a crude but recognizable picture of a girl and a goblin standing side by side with exaggerated smiles on their faces.

He pointed to the picture and said, "That's you and me and we're friends." He turned the picture so he could see it for a moment. "Don't have any magic for that, but I wanted to show it anyway." Holding the picture up, he added. "You can lift it up to you, if you want. Otherwise, I'll give it to you when you come down."

@Phoenix Dixon

Sketchy smiled. "I'm happy we're friends, but I'm sure you'll make a lot more here. Seems like there's a bunch of nice people around."

He stared thoughtfully at his sketchbook for a while, then slipped it into his backpack. "Hope they can teach me to draw better. That'd be great."

Looking up to the top of the wall, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "How about you? What'd you want to learn the most?"

@Phoenix Dixon @KawaiiSilver

Xylch said:
Sketchy smiled. "I'm happy we're friends, but I'm sure you'll make a lot more here. Seems like there's a bunch of nice people around."
He stared thoughtfully at his sketchbook for a while, then slipped it into his backpack. "Hope they can teach me to draw better. That'd be great."

Looking up to the top of the wall, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "How about you? What'd you want to learn the most?"

@Phoenix Dixon @KawaiiSilver
Alice:

"Um"

I thought for a moment

'What do i do?'

Ghosty came up to me and smiled.

'Just say you want to learn to control an object better because you can'y control it all the time. Some times it does it on it's own member? With the water wolf thing? You did that without your control!'

I looked down at Sketchy.

"Um, I wanna learn... um... to control my controlling objects thing better. Sometimes I can do it with out me wanting to. For example, when I'm scared, my teddies come to life and comfort me with out me controlling them, when I'm sad alone or something water can turn into wolves and dance for me as I sing witch also happens with out me controlling them"

@Xylch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back