Undying Love(1x1)

Lily nods her head. "No don't worry I'm fine." She says softly, leaning back against the wall. "I didn't get much sleep last night so my body hasn't healed yet...Glad to see you made it to school.." She says, looking up at Orion before hearing a loud scream coming from the north said of the school. She turns around and looks in the direction where the screaming is coming a bunch of students are running the opposite direction.

Orion looked at her with doubt, but nodded. He heard the screaming and said, "Let's check it out?" He rushed over there, well rushed at a human speed.

"Wait-" She tries to say but gets pushed around by the crowd of students. She takes Orion hand to keep up with him as the students yell and screaming loudly. Just then there is a loud explosion from the direction that the students where running from.

Orion froze, feeling her hand holding his. "Wait?" He heard the explosion and he heard ringing, it was louder for him and he let out a groan. His eyes were watching hers though, waiting for an order, or something.

Just as she's about to say something the smoke starts coming out and she sees many red eyes and hearing growling. Demon dogs. "How?" She says almost breathlessly, hearing them growling and walking towards them. She sees a few more figures forming through the smoke and she freezes.

The had red eyes, pale looking sink and fangs. Her eyes widen looking as the five figures come through the smoke and stop at the end of the hallway. She can sense their evil aura from where she's standing and smells dirt blood as well.

(He had to hide it somewhere so people wouldn't ask questions? lmao)

Orion pulled the sheath out of his pants, and when Lily looked at him, he sighed and explained, "It would be hard to explain to the teachers why I was carrying a sword around, so I hid it?" He unsheathed the sword, glaring at the demon dogs. "Do you have your guns, Lily?"

(Haha true true)

She shakes her head. "No, their in my backpack in the classroom.." She says, the figures standing back behind the demon dogs. Their blood shot red eyes sending chills through her. "Orion.." She whisper. "Do you know those people?" She ask in a whisper as she stares at the four people standing behind the demon. They look almost like Orion but older.

Orion stared back at them, he expected the demon, his "creator", to be there, but they weren't. He practically hissed out, "No, I don't recall meeting them." Orion removed his eye contacts, seeing clearer than before. He hissed, but they weren't attacking just yet. Orion motioned to the dogs, staring at the people, "Time out? Please?"

Lily looks from the dogs to the people standing a few feet away. She heard someone chuckle and look at the group of four very pale, red eyed people. "You hear that? Time out? What are we in per-school!" One of the people says loudly, a blonde hair man. "Shut up!" Another one of them yell, a man with silver hair standing in front of his group. 'I guess that's the leader..' Lily thinks to herself.

The silver haired man holds up his hand. "Don't worry, we won't attack you brother." He says calmly.

Orion stared at him, "Or my girl? You said you wouldn't attack me, but I do hope you are extending that to my friend here." He stood in front of Lily. 'Time out.... F*ck... That was a good distraction,' Orion thought. Orion stared at the silver haired man, and practically begged that Lily wouldn't say a word. His shoulder was tense, but he sheathed his sword partially as a sign of good faith.

Lily tries to peek over Orion's shoulder to see what's going on but she knows it was just a move to protect her. 'Who the hell are these people and why are they here? Why did that guy called Orion brother? Are they related in some why?' Questions flow through her head but quickly stop when the silver haired man spoke.

"Yes, we won't attack you or your snack." He smirks. "We just thought we could pay you a visit. We've heard so much about you but nothing we heard were good Orion." The silver haired man says. "My name is Kaonti and these are my followers..we are Vampires like yourself in case you haven't notice."

Orion nodded, as much as he didn't want to talk to them, he didn't want to press his luck. Orion shrugged, making a good excuse, "I didn't have an example to follow, so I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I was just... created..." He paused, "It's nice to see I'm not the only one of my kind, I'm Orion, but it seems as though you already know that."

Kaonti smirks, nodding his head. "Yes, I know that about you. We know everything about you, even before you were created." He says slowly, taking one step forward. "Your creator sent us here, needless to say. She is not happy about what you've become, you're getting soft of us brother."

I stay closely behind Orion, listening to what he's saying. "So we thought we'd come here and make things easier for you. So why don't you come and join our side." He smiles, a cocky smile. "It'll be fun."

Orion's mind was filled a bunch of curses. "As much as I'd appreciate that, Kaonti, I think my creator would appreciate it if I didn't lean on others. She doesn't seem to appreciate me being weak, and if I have to depend on a group to become stronger, I don't think she's be very happy." Orion smiled back cockily, "I'm sure it'd be tons of fun, but I don't enjoy my creator throwing me against objects, and she tends to do that when she is mad at me. You know?" 
( O.o Go Orion! Talk your way out of this!!!)

"And why can't you come and join us?" He ask. "Our creator doesn't care what we do. We're stronger among all the Vampires and trust me, there are more of us." He says. "You won't be leaning on us, we work together as a team, and hunt together for our food as a team." Kaonti looks from Orion to Lily. "I'm guessing it's because of her am I right? If you're going to have a blood slave at least pick one that doesn't smell like cocanut and death!" He snarls.

Lily steps from behind Orion. "What did you just say!?" She ask, she was already in a pissed off mood today and having this guy say something about her isn't helping.

Orion growled, "Lily, now is NOT the time." He pushed her behind him again. 'Please back down, please back down, please back down.' "YOUR creator might not mind, but I'm sure MY creator wouldn't want me around a group. She's quite.....touchy on that subject." Orion said. "Anyway, I used to like coconuts before I was.... created... And she smells like death because of the work she does for me, it tends to cling to her."

Lily was about to protest when Orion pulls her back but quickly shuts her mouth when he starts talking, listening to what he's says. She peeks over his shoulder to see that Kaonti is smirking. "Awe but the thing is, our creator wasn't yours destroyed." He says calmly. "That woman has caused nothing but trouble to Vampires like us and we want to get rid of her." He says, flicking his eyes over to mine.

"Work huh? And what kind of work does she do for you?" He ask, keeping his eyes on me as I quickly hind behind Orion. 'This is bad, this is bad..'

Orion smiled, "She gets my meals and takes care of anyone that is too much of an.... eyesore." Orion paused, "You want to get rid of my creator? I'd prefer to avoid her at all costs... Like I said, she has a temper, and if she were to find out about me dealing with you, she'd definitely kill me."

Lily stands behind Orion, cursing under her breath from what he had said. "Oh really? Yeah I would have her go get my food any day." The blonde from before spoke up, looking like he's checking me out. Just then we hear voice. "Fire department is here. Anyone in here?" They yell.

Kaonti smirks. "Well, it looks like our time was cut short but don't worry. We'll be seeing other again but please reconsider my offer." And with that they took off faster and Lily can tell that they were very, very strong.

Orion let out a sigh. "Sh*t hit the fan, Lily..." He stared at were they once were. "We need to get out of here, the fire department, let's go get your guns and lets bolt." He stared at her tiredly.

She nods her head before they take off running to the classroom where her bag is, grabbing it they take off to one of the exist. It's pouring outside now and people have started gathering around the school along with news reporters are. "Where should we go?" Lily ask, looking up at Orion.

Orion groaned, "I don't know if my place is safe anymore. A hotel maybe?" He thought for a while, 'I'm putting Lily in danger with all this crap going on.'

Lily nods her head as they leave the school and starts walking around downtown slowly. Lily sneaks a few glances up at Orion, seeing the same worried and pissed off look on his face. "What's wrong?" She ask softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back