Undying Love(1x1)

Orion twitched, "You aren't healing, are you? We could go back, I don't think he will do anything bad to you. He might try to vanquish me, him being the temple caretaker, but I'm pretty sure I'll live through a few douses of holy water and maybe a blessing or two." Orion joked. "Anyway, I don't rest... Vampire, remember?"

Lily rolls her eyes. "Yes I know. You're the big, bad-ass Vampire I get it." She says teasing a little, shaking her head. "Don't worry I'm fine, it's healing but really, really slowly. I just need to eat and rest." They start walking back home in silence. "Something is weird about that park and I don't know what..." She trails off.

Orion groaned, "I know two things. That park is messed up, and I don't like dogs." He smiled at her, "I think I'll stick with the kitty cat beside me." Orion then froze, "F*ck! You haven't eaten at all today! I don't have any food at my place!" Then a slow grin slipped on his face, "How do you think a person would react if we went to a restaurant and they saw us?" He could only imagine the look on their face. Most would most likely pass out at all the blood.

"Yeah I know, we're going to have to do some digging around her to figure out what's going on." She says. Lily chuckles, feeling Orion pat her head. "My name pet name, kitty cat." She smiles and shakes her head. "Well...now that you mention it...I am pretty hungry. Lets go get something to eat so I can heal quicker." She takes Orion hand and laughs. "Yeah, I have a feeling we're going to get strange looks."

(Urghhhhh, my shoulder hurts just at the thought of dislocation.... Owwwwww)

Orion laughed, "Before that... Can you err, fix my dislocated shoulder?" He motioned to his limp arm. "If you don't know how to, it's fine. If you don't want to, it's also fine. I've been through worse and I can get it set back tomorrow."

"Concerning weird looks, I get them anyway.. ''You are too pale?'', ''Are you sick?'', "Look at that guy, he's so tall and intimidating!" and the list goes on and on. People act like I don't have ears," Orion complained, but he mimicked the voices in a high pitched girly tone, fluttering his eyelashes, and putting his good hand front of his mouth. He rolled his eyes in amusement.

(I'm going to head of to bed so I'll see you tomorrow)

They stop walking for a moment. "Hmmm...I've never tired doing it before but I saw how to do it in a movie so I think I know how?" She ask, questioning herself as she moves behind Orion, pulling at his arm where his shoulder is dislocated. She pulls it back and hears a pop sound. "How does it feel?" She ask.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to get weird looks as well like, 'What happen to your arm?' "Oh my does your mother know you're running around this late at night with a boy?' 'Why are you wearing dirty clothes?' Blah, blah, blah I don't care what they say I'm just hungry."

(Nighty night) 
Orion groaned in pain as she reset his arm. He moved it around,- wincing- but other than it being extremely sore and mangled, it was back into place. He sighed, "It feels better than before. Which is a big improvement."

He thought about the humans around here. He grinned saying, "As long as they get their money, I'm sure they won't care. I just hope they don't get too nervous and they call the cops."

Lily chuckles. "Yeah, we're going to get weird looks and I don't care." She says as they start walking off together to a local diner a few streets away. They step inside the diner where not that many people are but they still get heads to turn their way.

"Oooh...you were right about the looks.." She whispers quickly, sitting down at a table near a window. She clears her throat and looks through the menu.

Orion was half tempted to use his manipulation abilities on them, but he was focused on healing himself slowly, but surely. Stretching out, he let out a sigh and got as comfortably as he could in the booth.

"Hmm...the hamburgers sound good hear." She says, acting normal like nothing happen. But it's not hard to tell that something has due to both of their clothes being ripped and blood covering them. Lily puts down the menu and looking around, calling for a waiter to come over and that her order. When the waiter is gone Lily sits back in the booth with a sigh. "It's been a long night.." She says, looking at Orion.

Orion burst out laughing, gaining more attention. He whispered, "No really? We bother were mauled by rabid demon dogs. They didn't even act like dogs, by the way. But then again, I never have trained demons." He shrugged. "You said that like it is a normal thing to do. Hunting demons... Usually when someone says that, they are complaining about overtime at work."

Lily chuckles, shaking her head. "Yeah well, I've been doing this evil spirit hunting for a year now so you start getting used to it." She shrugs her shoulders, moving her hand through her hair. "But I'm good at demon hunting, I've never came in contact with them until a few days ago and tonight."

Orion sighed, "This is like some weird story, and I'm the catalyst. I just hope this isn't a tragedy." He said it all jokingly, but his worries were also voiced in it. "We need to do some research about that park... There is something off and wrong about it. It reeks of bad luck."

The waiter comes back with Lily's food and she starts eating. "I agree...you saw the way those demons didn't come pass the gate so yeah, there is something wrong with that place." She says, eating up her food quickly.

Orion smiled at her, he fished his wallet out from his back pocket and placed his credit card on the table. Looking at Lily, he said, "Do you know anybody who might know anything about it? I have very little contact with people who know a lot about..." he paused, "unusual things." He smiled lightly at her.

Lily whips her mouth with her napkin. "Hmmm unusual things huh?" She smiles softly before thinking about it, who did she know that can talk to them about the park and it's history. Z. Z could of found out something. Lily smile fades as she thinks about her dead friend. "I don't know, I guess we're going to have to do our own digging."

Orion nodded silently. He looked at the people staring at them and gave them a glare, "People can be so blatantly rude now a days." He stared at her, "Smile, kitty cat, you look so gloomy. After all this crap we can go do some fun things. Does that sound nice?"

Lily sighs a little, shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts of her dead friend Z. "Yeah, we should get out of her and do something fun for once." She stands up, waiting for Orion. "Yeah, people are rude. Acting like they've never seen two teenagers with bloody clothes." She say loud enough so people can hear her.

Orion laughed, getting his card back from the waitress and putting it back in his wallet. He followed her. "After this all is done, where do you want to go?"

Lily shrugs her shoulders as they leave the diner. "I don't really know to tell you the truth." She says as they walk slowly. "It's only 10 o'clock, did you want to go and do something?"

(PM, right?)

Orion stretched, "Maybe we should go back home and you can get some rest?" He really needed to feed, but he didn't want to tell her that, or she would most likely be thinking of it all night. He would sneak out while she was asleep.

(Yup, PM)

Lily yawns, her body finally feeling it and how tired she really is. "Yeah..lets go back home." She says lazily, taking Orion hand in hers at they walk back to his place. They make it inside and Lily reaches up to pat him on the head. "Good night." She says, rubbing her eyes as she went to the bedroom and crawling into bed.

Orion let out a sigh of relief when she went to the bedroom. He scribbled a quick note, explaining why he was gone and placed it on the front door just in case she woke early. He slipped out, in search for some poor street roamer to feed off of.

He was also going to buy food to stalk the refrigerator with. He didn't need the food, but it seemed as though Lily was going to be staying with him and that meant he needed to have food to feed her with. He'd also have to take her back to her apartment so she could grab some clothes to take back to his place.

Lily lays in bed, tossing and turning for a few moments, trying to fall asleep but it's not coming so easy. Finally after what seems like an hour she finally goes to sleep. Her mind blank before seeing a bright light and hearing a wave. Peaceful, that's what she thought. This was her death place, the place after meaning of times of dying she always came to this place. The sand warm under her and the wind blowing nicely. "Lily." Her head jolts up and looks around at her peaceful surroundings before seeing a figure off in the distance waving.

She sits up straight in the bed and looking around the bedroom that she was in. "I'm at Orion's house..." She mumbles, sighing in relife, she knew what that was all about. Her soul trying to pass over into the other world. Lily sighs one more time before getting out of bed, seeing that it's 2 in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back