• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

When Frisk got home they found Toriel asleep same with Asriel. They also found chara watching Mettaon's show. They go to the kitchen and make a sandwitch and sit inthe living room to watch the show.

Chara saw Frisk sit down and waved "hows was work" she asked.

Frisk replied that is was hard and someone got kickoff the team

"That sucks" She said

Frisk replied with yea the began to eat

Asriel

Asriel would wake up, and make his way quietly downstairs... He sat with Frisk and Chara... ''Hi Frisk how was work?'' He'd reply, turning his face to Frisk, HE HAD A BLACK EYE!

Frisk said good and asked if he is alright

Chara looked "ill be back"she said

''Yeah i'm fine... No major injuries that i have right?'' He replied smiling at Frisk, then he watched Chara as she left the room for some reason.

Frisk told him to look in the mirror

Chara left the house to go the mans house

Last edited by a moderator:
She kept walking until she made it to the man's house. She kicked the door and and yelled "WHERE ARE YOU"

The man stormed to the door and kicked it down ''WHA- Oh... i-its you! DEMON CHILD GET AWAY!'' He'd shriek.

Asriel

Asriel went to look in the mirror, a black eye.. ''Oh this isn't good! FRISK! CHARA PROBABLY LEFT TO HARM THAT MAN!'' He'd scream.

She pushed him aside and went in to uis kitchen and grabed a knife "you know normal people would just yell at someone if they rang you bell and ran. You decided to take it a step further...so im gonna to" she ran at the man and attacked

Frisk jumped and told Ariel they need to get there fast

The man would get stabbed ''STOP! D-DEMON CHILD I TELL YOU TO STOP!'' He whined

Asriel

He'd grab frisk's hand and teleport infront of the knife, ONCE AGAIN to get slashed by CHARA protecting someone. ''N-no one d-deserves this.. STOP!'' He once again was bleeding bad but refused to fall onto the ground. He fell on CHARA hugging her. ''C-calm down.. please....'' He begged.

Jordan woke up, and started walking...were he was walking, he didn't know, for he had no job, and no house...he continued walking, until he saw something interesting...a child yelling at a door, a man opening it and running back in, and the child following "seems interesting" Jordan thought, as he walked over to that house "lets say hi"

She sighed. "No Asriel not this time. This is his fault now move or I'll force you to" She warned

Asriel

''NO! I WONT! I WONT LET ANYONE DIE! DONT YOU FEEL HIS PAIN? I UNDERSTAND THAT HE CAUSED HARM, BUT HE PROBABLY LEARNED HIS LESSON ALREADY!'' He shouted at Chara...

She looked at the man "I dont careabout a lesson I just need him dead" she push Asriel side

Frisk grabed her and told her that there is another way

"I dont care. I really dont I ..just ...want ...him...Dead" she struggled to get Frisk off.

Frisk yell at Asriel to do something

Asriel

Asriel grabbed the knife out of Chara's hands and he'd search through the house, he found a calming syringe. He injected it into CHARA.

( can I pls make her act high from that?)

(Also illl be going to a baseball game around 6 but ill be on when I get back)

(Its 5:45 here im 5 hours behind you)

She look at him "wooo. A taking goat. H-hi there p-al" she studdered barly able to stand

Frisk looked at Asriel

Asriel

''Dont look at me like that! I didn't know what else to do! Anyways she is calmer isn't she? Lets just get her home.'' I'd grab Frisk by one hand and Chara by the other and teleported us home.

"Look at that we went from one place to another.. it must be a super goat right bud"she elbowed Frisk.

Frisk sighed and went to there room to sleep

Asriel

Asriel dragged Chara into her room and put her on the bed, he sat on the chair next to her bed and made sure she fell asleep.

Chara almost fell asleep instantly

Frisk decided to draw a little before they sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back