• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

(Come to thinkabout it I think only you slept)

Frisk sighed looking at the T.V. as they left for a meeting.

Chara was stitting in on a kitchen stool and eating Chocolate "morning Frisk" the both waved as frisk left

(LOL)

Asriel teleported to CHARA. ''Hi, bestie ^-^'' He'd smile at her, then he sat on the stool beside her, grabbed some chocolate and started eating it.

Chara looked him "good morning Asriel" she said "did you sleep well"

(Is he still in god of hyperdeath form or kid form?)

(Kid form. He seems that his younger aging has stopped.. He now looks like a 5 year old kid, REAL KAWAIII)

Asriel

''I've slept better than ever!'' He'd smile brightly while munching on his chocolate/

"Thats good" she replied "just wondering dont you ever get bot with all that fur?" She asked

''No, i'm used to hot climates. I've been like this for years so i'm fine, but thanks for asking anyway''

She shrugged "ok then" she said

"Hey ever played ding-dong-ditch?" She asked

Frisk never felt so...board listening to human and monsters fight in the meeting room, over the phone, even during break

He'd follow her out of the house, he strangly looked at the T.V. while walking out ''So, what is it about?''

Once they get to a nice house she looks at him "get in the bush right and dont stand up or say anything"

Chara walked up the the door and rang the bell then jumps in to the bush with Asriel "shhh"

A man answers the door with a katana (SWEARING ALERT) ''Who the fuck knocked on my door huh? You wanna piece of me? Come out!'' After that, he slammed the door shut and ASRIEL giggled

Last edited by a moderator:
''Now me!'' He shouted and ran up to a door. He rang the doorbell, and didn't get away in time. The man grabbed him, threw him at the wall and beat him up... The man seemed really abusive.

The man turned around, he didn't look like he was in mood for this. He grabbed a gun out of his back pocket ''BACK OFF YOU DIRTY SCRUB!'' He'd start shooting at CHARA, CHARA HAS TO DODGE THE BULLETS.

Chara jump s out oc the bullets path and punches the man squad in the jaw "I said stop"

''PUNCH ME AGAIN, I DARE YOU'' The man replied, grabbing ASRIEL by the neck, and using him as a body shield while having a gun pointed to his head... Asriel was crying and whining... As soon as he got a gun pointed to his head, he closed his eyes tight, No one is happy with this...

CHara was shaking with hated, this man had the nerve to try and killher friend "put him down befor I put you down" she warned

''YEAH RIGHT, WHATS A LITTLE STUPID GIRL GONNA DO TO ME? OH, LET ME TRY THIS, MAYBE YOU'LL BEAT ME UP FOR THIS HAHA!'' He'd choke ASRIEL , ASRIEL was gasping for air but couldn't, he blacked out but the man stopped choking him before he died, He laughed like this was some kind of joke, he dropped ASRIEL to the floor using force, slamming his blacked out body against the ground.

"Cant say I ddnt warn ya" she picked up and stick and ramed it as hard as she could in to his gut

The man fell to the ground bleeding, He grabbed ASRIEL by the neck and threw his body to CHARA ''LEAVE ME ALONE, TAKE HIM.. UGH!'' the man dragged himself into the house, Asriel was breathing heavily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back