• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

During the meeting the humans and monsters normally don't get in to to much confrontation. Exept for one girl. Frisk doesnt remember her name. She hated monsters. Frisk and the monsters didnt like her either. Now she was trying to start with frisk.

"The monsters have no right to be here, I mean we have enough overpopulation already. Do we need more mouths to feed?" She spat

Frisk told her to relax or security will be called...she kept yelling until the guards made her leave. Frisk let out a sogh of relief and told everyone to continue.

Jordan was walking home, to his crappy apartment from his job...or well the job he probably just lost...since the human costumers keep accusing me of putting stuff in their food, and the boss couldn't have a monster ruin his caffes reputation.

"welp, guess that's how the cookie crumbles" Jordan thought, walking home with his hands in his pockets.

Frisk long day of being ambassador ended. They sighed and left the building to return home and sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan kept walking down the street, not really paying attention, as he didn't expect anyone else to be walking this street at this time of night.

Frisk was looking down on there phone texting Troiel they where on there way home. It was late and they didnt think anyone was awake save the few people that drive by.

(fine ill do it then) (ok last post for now)

Jordan kept walking, almost not noticing the thunk of someone falling to the ground, until he heard a grunt, and looked down, smiling

"ya need help there?"

Asriel woke up to be carried by Chara... ''I-i dont want to do that game anymore... I-it hurts...'' he moaned in pain

SANS PLEASE HELP ME CLEAN UP

i am

*sans is trying to throw a crumbled piece of paper into the garbage across the house

hey pap stand infront of the garbage

THEN WILL YOU CLEAN UP

yes

OK

*HE STANDS INFRONT OF THE GARBAGE

ok here it go's

*sans jumps off the 2nd floor and dunks on papyrus

heheh get dunked on bro

*PAPYRUS PRICKS UP SANS AND THROWS HIM IN THE GARBADGE

GET PUT IN THE GABADGE

NYEHHEHEHEH!! CLEAN UP!!

"I understand normaly the person just yells at you or laughs. Not tries to kill you"she responded puttng him down

"oh ok" Jordan said, standing to the side, as the child got up "hey...are you not that ambassador?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"so you are...well in that case I gotta tell you, that your doing a crappy job" Jordan said, again thinking back to the job he lost, and the reason for it. He then took out his hand, and held it out "names Jordan"

Jordan kept their smile, though somewhat disappointed that the tease didn't work "geeze kid, calm down, I'm just pulling your leg" Jordan said, as he continued walking home "see ya around"

Jordan continued home, until he got to his apartment, only to find that his apartment was marked vacant, so he went to the door man and asked what was wrong "well people keep calling saying thay you harassed them at their job, so you cant stay here anymore"

"darn" Jordan said, walking out, swearing that he saw the doorman smile "guess I'm on the bench tonight" Hem thought to himself, walking to a park bench, and sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back