• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale RP

Just keeps that smile of his on the face. For some weird reason, after Undyne's call, it went silent, uneasy. Like... nobody came... Salamandra once again was looking at Undyne, a little bit worried: 'I can understand that your mates are that fighty... but they seem to... disappear?' His voice hints worry at the momment.

@electroShogun

Last edited by a moderator:
"The child said this was the most likely place to meet them..." Flare said. He stood in front of Frisk's house letting his cloak cover his face and flow in most dramatic Anime fashion. "Now it's time to meet the mighty warrior I heard so much about and make my mark..." Flare knocked on the door and prepared his fists... whatever was behind this door could be considered nothing less then a deity if the rumors worldwide were true. A legendary hero of the Underground...

electroShogun said:
Alphys went and answered the door... then stopped. "U-Um... H-Hi!"

@Joshuatheweird
"I was told his name was Papyrus. A mighty warrior capable of destroying entire armies single handed! That the bones of his enemies work against them in vicious attacks and hounds obey his every command!" Flare said raising his fist in the air. From his hood you couldn't tell he was human.

"Oh, uh, that's my cue. Gotta go!" Asriel left the store to follow Undyne.

~~~

"Well, I'm taking a big tour of the Human's journey, mind if I follow?" Coury followed suit, leaving the store once again.

~~~

"You mean Frisk? Sure, you can follow, I guess," Asriel turned to Undyne, "Sooo, how'd the right to down?"

~~~

Coury put on a mock menacing tone, "Yeah, fish lady, spill the beans!" Coury began absent-mindedly playing around with his signature gaster blaster, reducing goes to 1 hp, but not doing anything more, "You're a neat little gem, y'know that? Your little quirk allows me to be really lazywhen fighting~"

Is just standing there, being a little bit confused with the speech of her friends. Surpringly, they seem to ignore the presance of him (Except for Undyne, ofcourse) as he just eyes them all down, especially the ressurected 'Royal Prince'. He lets out his humming as the indicator that he is still there, present.

@electroShogun, @ferociousfeind

ShadNova said:
Is just standing there, being a little bit confused with the speech of her friends. Surpringly, they seem to ignore the presance of him (Except for Undyne, ofcourse) as he just eyes them all down, especially the ressurected 'Royal Prince'. He lets out his humming as the indicator that he is still there, present.
@electroShogun, @ferociousfeind
"Oh yeah, you too! Also spill the beans!" Asriel doubted @ShadNova speech capabilities for some reason, he couldn't exactly place why.

~~

"You're still here? Why're you still holding on to that grudge, if you are who I think you are?" Coury eyes @ShadNova pseudo-suspiciously.

For some reason, he seem to swift his expression to more irritated tone, saying in his full of spirit Scotish accent 'Ya bloody bastard to think like that, royal mate...', it seems that he doubted friendlyness and compitence of Undyne's friends.

@electroShogun @ferociousfeind

And after some (Ridiculously) big time that was wasted durring the intermission, Salamandra fixed the sneath on his belt, looking around the area. It seems that everybody was waiting for something. Salamandra was looking at Undyne and her friends as he sighs heavily, feeling a little bit uneasy. He walks towards the ground while grabbing the sword, holding it tightly in his hand while then sliding it back into the sneath - it is no good to simply let the sword lay on the ground. He then finally breaks the silence 'This one shall explain everything ... once been in safe area... times are that like.' - he said that with some caution and uncertainty, still keeping his vigilant view on the crowd, especially - the royal prince.

@electroShogun @ferociousfeind

"There aren't very many beans spilt. I have no idea who you are." Asriel eyed the knight, trying to figure out who they could be. He didn't recognize their voice at all.

~~~

"Now now now, we're all friends here, why not explore this place a bit more?" Coury looked down, seeing the complex of igneous structures, "Hey! There's an elevator!"

'This one knows Hotland better than anyone else... and staying long, exposed to these heavy fumes, without... respirator - would end up in 'bad time' for most of us.' - he puts on his gasmask while concealing the face of his, continuing 'This one knows the shortcut, we all shall be there in no time... Follow the light if you want to live. Otherwise, you might meet the faith of the rest, who went against this one.' - he lifts his hand while gentle light surrounds it, after he whispered something inaudiable, holding it as lamp. He goes into the dust as the light seem to shine through the mix of smoke, dust and heavy metal particals. He then remains silent, leading the party out.

@ferociousfeind @electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back