(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

me as wisdom tree: i dunno boi chld ask em urself

me: I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!

yes, but they can make something else to push it in place of themselves!

Wisdom tree, what do you think of tumbleweeds?

photos-Tumbleweed.jpg

The wisdom tree is quite... wisdomless....

and God being omnipotent, I doubt anything could push it if God can´t.

Though you did get the "yes" part correct

me: NOW GIVE ME EYES AS A PAYMENT FOR MY WISDOM!!!

or tumbleweeds, i'll take either! plus if god was omnipotent then they COULD make a being to push it for them.

me as wisdom tree: boi chld sik of tumbwees Kami pesta m3 wit dem all day m8

me: TUMBLEWEEDSS! *devours*

Guess no one's gonna be finished soon.

I'm gonna go sleep. try not to go ham for the next....7 hours? Please.

Please?

I was at work literally all night have mercy.

Please?

NO MERCY ON YOUR POOR SOUL!!! AHAHAHHAAHAH!!!

me as wisdom tree: m8 dat bish is cray-cray, hav a noice slep

Ha ha! I'm adding fluff! I'm beginning to regret my decision of re-using my Sloth character from that hell city RP. Shoulda made a more proactive character. Ah well, at least she's cute.

@ObsidianI'd just like to point out that Lunaria's skin texture isn't actually slimy, even while deformed. The only way it is is if it gets wet or if gels around something. Not sure if you meant from her clothes or not, I just wanted to point that out.

@ObsidianI'd just like to point out that Lunaria's skin texture isn't actually slimy, even while deformed. The only way it is is if it gets wet or if gels around something. Not sure if you meant from her clothes or not, I just wanted to point that out.

Yeah, It's because of her clothes, don't worry about that! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball (Also, shall Madam Secretary and her lovely buttocks present the envelopes to the teams so that they can carry out the missions? Also does everyone have a team-leader? Jw.) 

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball (Also, shall Madam Secretary and her lovely buttocks present the envelopes to the teams so that they can carry out the missions? Also does everyone have a team-leader? Jw.) 

i just want to say 'Madam Secretary and her lovely buttocks' that is all.

that is all...

me as wisdom tree: dayum sun

Just wanted to make sure you knew and weren't one of those lazy people that didn't read a line of lore and assumed things :3

Please?

Oh, yeah I noticed your girl character was sleeping. Would you like robo-boobs to acknowledge her? 

Lexia (Cicada) Is slightly lonely over there so i'm sure she needs some company. 

by the way, since wisdom tree can't move, they're a permanent part of me now!

me as wisdom tree: u kiddn m8?

Last edited by a moderator:
*coughs* Could someone help me with the missions? I need to describe each of them with the most use of curse words possible and the process is kinda sloooooowwwww.......soooo....umm...I already got the Circle of Hell one down, I just need to get the next ones down ; - ;

*coughs* Could someone help me with the missions? I need to describe each of them with the most use of curse words possible and the process is kinda sloooooowwwww.......soooo....umm...I already got the Circle of Hell one down, I just need to get the next ones down ; - ;

the most use of curse words?

I'M FUCKING IN MOTHERFUCKERS!

Here this should help you out

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha! I'm adding fluff! I'm beginning to regret my decision of re-using my Sloth character from that hell city RP. Shoulda made a more proactive character. Ah well, at least she's cute.

I still expect Sora to be on her lap before the end of the meeting xD

Dat ass...istance she can give through logistics for our missions >.>

i just want to say 'Madam Secretary and her lovely buttocks' that is all.

that is all...

me as wisdom tree: dayum sun

Sora: ...I'd grab that if told to...

Oh, yeah I noticed your girl character was sleeping. Would you like robo-boobs to acknowledge her? 

Lexia (Cicada) Is slightly lonely over there so i'm sure she needs some company. 

Wrong person, you want Colt. Sora's currently hugged by Slime Girl and Drunk Girl.

Though adding Robo-boobs would, uh, cause more bloodloss.

I still expect Sora to be on her lap before the end of the meeting xD

Dat ass...istance she can give through logistics for our missions >.>

Sora: ...I'd grab that if told to...

Wrong person, you want Colt. Sora's currently hugged by Slime Girl and Drunk Girl.

Though adding Robo-boobs would, uh, cause more bloodloss.

Oh whoops wrong person then O.o  Damn, i'm kinda juggling replies with people so it's like i'm going back and forth.

@Colt556 Does your character need someone to speak to? Because Robo-honkers is available.

Oh whoops wrong person then O.o  Damn, i'm kinda juggling replies with people so it's like i'm going back and forth.

@Colt556 Does your character need someone to speak to? Because Robo-honkers is available.

No worries, I know how it is sometimes xD

"Robo honkers" so many hilarious nicknames for Lexa.

"Cibooba" is another one to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back