(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

I didn't know that was Team Lesbian.

Time to check all the CS like I meant to.

It's not LITERALLY Lesbians, only like half of them are properly interested in women. The other half just don't care if you're a woman under certain circumstances.

Close enough! XD

Ironically enough the only member of that team that tickle's Mikado's fancy would be the useless maid herself. If you've read anything on that CS you may find yourself the subject of headpatting and lap pillows, consent be damned.

Ironically enough the only member of that team that tickle's Mikado's fancy would be the useless maid herself. If you've read anything on that CS you may find yourself the subject of headpatting and lap pillows, consent be damned.

Or she could just ask xD

Sora doesn't mind, mostly because people tend to shy away after the Gundam incident.

Also Mikado seems like a hazard to Madoka, one of my hero's, health.

Or she could just ask xD

Sora doesn't mind, mostly because people tend to shy away after the Gundam incident.

Also Mikado seems like a hazard to Madoka, one of my hero's, health.

Madoka would also be subjected to headpatting and lap pillows. All the cute boys and girls will have to endure this fate. Unless they can manage to stay out of her grasp, but given her abilities that wont be an easy task.

Madoka would also be subjected to headpatting and lap pillows. All the cute boys and girls will have to endure this fate. Unless they can manage to stay out of her grasp, but given her abilities that wont be an easy task.

Is Chris cute? I thought he was but... Not the best judge hen it comes to guys

Poor Madoka. He already has to deal either his teammate Isa being a pervert. Now a villain will make him lie on her lap.

My poor trap 

Yes, he would find himself another victim of Mikado's weird habit.

Dressed as he is, you can't say he wasn't asking for it :(

Well he sort of does.

He likes trolling shallow, douche guys in bars. Free drinks, and kills a bone faster than old people.

GUYS. GUESS WHAT IS BETTER THAN A NORMAL TUMBLEWEED. 

Tumbleweed1.jpg

A PINK TUMBLEWEED HAHAHA

We were discussing the useless lesbian maid's ability to materialize a nation's worth of military armament and the various uses such an ability has for nation-building.

I almost have a reply up, @Idea.

I keep re-reading your post and I have to say it again, Prize is tooooo cute! 

We were discussing the useless lesbian maid's ability to materialize a nation's worth of military armament and the various uses such an ability has for nation-building.

I see. Well, if that went nearly to te level of some of the other OP here....

I almost have a reply up, @Idea.

I keep re-reading your post and I have to say it again, Prize is tooooo cute! 

Awwwww, thanksies!

IMG_3329.GIF

mygiphy71.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I see. Well, if that went nearly to te level of some of the other OP here....

Awwwww, thanksies!

View attachment 219360

I haven't read through all the powers but of the ones I have read through the useless lesbian maid is easily the most OP. Any power that allows for world domination is top tier, especially when it's not limited to real life things. If you did a time-skip arc to when she could fully use her power she could be making sci-fi tier weapons of war that effortlessly outmatch anything fielded by mankind. After all if she made a gundam that actually moved it demonstrates that her creations are either not bound by the laws of physics or utilize materials far beyond modern sciences. She could produce entire battalions of tanks that were lighter, faster, and more durable than anything seen on earth for instance. Her tanks could just roll in and shrug off enemy anti-tank weaponry. Given their light weight they would be orders of magnitude more fuel efficient meaning logistics would be an exceptionally simpler task to manage. Especially because she could also materialize the fuel they need to run.

Basically, it's a world-changing tier ability. In RP it may not be that OP because it's a strategic level ability. But if this was real life she would be the most powerful person on earth if she played her cards right. If she had mastery over her ability and went full super villain she could create herself a nice secret lair at the bottom of the ocean where she could spend years studying and creating a vast army of technologically superior forces that could be used to over-run the world militaries.

Or, on a slightly less grand scale, she could go full Tony Stark and become filthy rich by selling her weapons to other countries and live a life of luxury. Especially when you realize that she could kick-start her career using her own aura to create manufacturing plants and weapons and then, when she has money, start producing weapons using normal materials in the factories she obtained for free using her aura. That's another angle of her ability, she doesn't have to make every time herself, she need only make automated factories and then feed those factories normal materials. So if she went full super villain mode she could have her elite troops using the sci-fi tier shit she materialized with her aura while just mass-producing more conventional weapons of war using entirely automated facilities made with her aura.

TL;DR It's a stupidly OP ability in the right setting. And now I must go skim through all the other CS to see if I can find an ability that's more OP.

P.S. Never trust an autistic 7 year old girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't read through all the powers but of the ones I have read through the useless lesbian maid is easily the most OP. Any power that allows for world domination is top tier, especially when it's not limited to real life things. If you did a time-skip arc to when she could fully use her power she could be making sci-fi tier weapons of war that effortlessly outmatch anything fielded by mankind. After all if she made a gundam that actually moved it demonstrates that her creations are either not bound by the laws of physics or utilize materials far beyond modern sciences. She could produce entire battalions of tanks that were lighter, faster, and more durable than anything seen on earth for instance. Her tanks could just roll in and shrug off enemy anti-tank weaponry. Given their light weight they would be orders of magnitude more fuel efficient meaning logistics would be an exceptionally simpler task to manage. Especially because she could also materialize the fuel they need to run.

Basically, it's a world-changing tier ability. In RP it may not be that OP because it's a strategic level ability. But if this was real life she would be the most powerful person on earth if she played her cards right. If she had mastery over her ability and went full super villain she could create herself a nice secret lair at the bottom of the ocean where she could spend years studying and creating a vast army of technologically superior forces that could be used to over-run the world militaries.

Or, on a slightly less grand scale, she could go full Tony Stark and become filthy rich by selling her weapons to other countries and live a life of luxury. Especially when you realize that she could kick-start her career using her own aura to create manufacturing plants and weapons and then, when she has money, start producing weapons using normal materials in the factories she obtained for free using her aura. That's another angle of her ability, she doesn't have to make every time herself, she need only make automated factories and then feed those factories normal materials. So if she went full super villain mode she could have her elite troops using the sci-fi tier shit she materialized with her aura while just mass-producing more conventional weapons of war using entirely automated facilities made with her aura.

TL;DR It's a stupidly OP ability in the right setting. And now I must go skim through all the other CS to see if I can find an ability that's more OP.

P.S. Never trust an autistic 7 year old girl.

...nevermind the drawbacks, but OH MY GOD.

I never thought of half that shit.

...NEVER GIVE THIS GUY SUCH AN ABILITY.

...nevermind the drawbacks, but OH MY GOD.

I never thought of half that shit.

...NEVER GIVE THIS GUY SUCH AN ABILITY.

I'm the absolute last person you want to give any truly powerful ability to because I think outside the box. It's not about the immediate fight. You see, it doesn't matter how powerful someone is if it's localized on the individual level. A lot of characters in this RP are retardedly powerful in a direct individual-level confrontation.But they all suffer from the exact same vulnerability: Stamina. Doesn't matter how strong you are if I'm throwing the entirety of the United States Armed Forces at you. Yeah, sure, you can create and control ice. Here's a 500lbs bunker buster to the face. Yeah, sure, you have sexy combat armor, here's an entire armored division of 15,000 men, hope you don't need to sleep any time soon.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter how powerful you are if you can't project that power on a global scale. Everyone has a weakness, even if it's merely a war of attrition. And when given the resources and manpower of a nation you can develop and field whatever it takes to beat these super heroes and villains. If you are able to wield those resources as your personal weapon then there isn't even one single character in this RP that would be able to beat you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back