(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

More like:

"I know, let's send the OP bitch that can summon a dozen battleships, a dozen fleet carriers, hundreds of smaller warships and thousands of planes and all the ammunition to go with them to fight superheroes"

Speaking of OP Lesbian Maids, do we already know who we're teamed up with IC or do the teams still have to be announced in-RP? @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball

Sora barely can make toys at the moment. Her potential is OP, yes, but it equines an understanding of how things work. Hence why her best construct to date took three steps...and fell.

Panic gives a really cappy shortcut of a job lol, so she might do more harm than good.

Sora barely can make toys at the moment. Her potential is OP, yes, but it equines an understanding of how things work. Hence why her best construct to date took three steps...and fell.

Panic gives a really cappy shortcut of a job lol, so she might do more harm than good.

If need be we can just toss her at the enemy and hope she keeps them busy. Useless lesbians only good for comedic relief.

Throw her to the dogs and then we'll see

Always worked, hasn't it?

Aint gonna lie, I thought of something I shouldn't with that idiom. And it wasn't dogs.

That is exactly the idea!

She needs to be taught better. 

;-; no not my precious cinnamon bun! Throw her to the slime girl?

Trial by fire. Git gud or git ded skrub.

If she lives then we can turn her into a glorified Starforge, churn out an entire fleet of our own, and declare ourselves an independent nation.

X D

Although to be honest

I was rather surprised when I read her ability, I though Fem would ask for it to be toned down

But eh, some powers will always be better then others. Trying to make it 'fair' is pointless

Plus since she is a useless lesbian, she can barely use her power.

Aint gonna lie, I thought of something I shouldn't with that idiom. And it wasn't dogs.

Trial by fire. Git gud or git ded skrub.

If she lives then we can turn her into a glorified Starforge, churn out an entire fleet of our own, and declare ourselves an independent nation.

I'm Afraid Of what You thought.

And her constructs aren't permanent, unless she actually gives up that aura. Meaning it's gone, not replenishable.

Of course it will be replaced but that takes time. So expending her aura in permanent constructs is dangerous. And possibly fatal to herself.

It's a built in limit, so I can't have a random fleet sitting around lol. It's there, around either is dispersed for recharge or destroyed and slowly recharges.

And her constructs aren't permanent, unless she actually gives up that aura. Meaning it's gone, not replenishable.

Of course it will be replaced but that takes time. So expending her aura in permanent constructs is dangerous. And possibly fatal to herself.

It's a built in limit, so I can't have a random fleet sitting around lol. It's there, around either is dispersed for recharge or destroyed and slowly recharges.

Well then

Ignore my precious post completely

X D

Although to be honest

I was rather surprised when I read her ability, I though Fem would ask for it to be toned down

But eh, some powers will always be better then others. Trying to make it 'fair' is pointless

Plus since she is a useless lesbian, she can barely use her power.

It's one of those things where RP's rarely take on a macro-level where the ability to summon forth an entire country's worth of armed forces is relevant. In small-scale character-level RPs the ability to summon the entire US pacific fleet circa 1944 is literally no different than being able to summon a big cannon or a bunch of machine guns. At some point your ability just eclipses the scope of the RP and the part that goes beyond the RP just largely gets ignored.

I still find the OPness of it hilarious. And I thought my power was OP.

So basically what you're saying is we should tie her up in a dungeon and force her to summon permanent constructs while giving her time to replenish her aura.

It might take a few years but we'll go full Doctor Doom yet!

It's one of those things where RP's rarely take on a macro-level where the ability to summon forth an entire country's worth of armed forces is relevant. In small-scale character-level RPs the ability to summon the entire US pacific fleet circa 1944 is literally no different than being able to summon a big cannon or a bunch of machine guns. At some point your ability just eclipses the scope of the RP and the part that goes beyond the RP just largely gets ignored.

So basically what you're saying is we should tie her up in a dungeon and force her to summon permanent constructs while giving her time to replenish her aura.

I guess?

Anyhow, that's the first thing I thought

Just get a magic spell to shove information up into her brain and then you can have her make the fleet part by part and then assemble it

Make her down some aura replenishing potion

Repeat process

To be fair, the 1944 US Pacific Fleet would be decimated by a single modern US Navy battlegroup, solely based on technology.

She has to learn and have and basic understanding of something to make it. Since she watches Gundam all the time and researched making the Wing Gundam is fairly simple.

Since she isn't a tech major, it could take a year or more of study to even begin forming, say, a black hole generator. Her power is based on:

1.) Available aura

2.) Knowledge of said thing she wants made

3.) Concentration 

Useless lesbian mode can ruin 3, lack of schooling nukes 2 a lot, and 1 is the only constant. Hence she spams simplementation items. Like walls.

@Lilah

Wouldn't work. You could give her the entire specifications to an F22, she'd fail until she actually studied the information and practiced.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess?

Anyhow, that's the first thing I thought

Just get a magic spell to shove information up into her brain and then you can have her make the fleet part by part and then assemble it

Make her down some aura replenishing potion

Repeat process

Exactly. All she needs is the right tools and we can have our independent country in no time.

To be fair, the 1944 US Pacific Fleet would be decimated by a single modern US Navy battlegroup, solely based on technology.

She has to learn and have and basic understanding of something to make it. Since she watches Gundam all the time and researched making the Wing Gundam is fairly simple.

Since she isn't a tech major, it could take a year or more of study to even begin forming, say, a black hole generator. Her power is based on:

1.) Available aura

2.) Knowledge of said thing she wants made

3.) Concentration 

Useless lesbian mode can ruin 3, lack of schooling nukes 2 a lot, and 1 is the only constant. Hence she spams simplementation items. Like walls.

It isn't about the ships themselves, it's about the tonnage. If she's capable of creating that much material then there's no reason she can't make a modernized fleet of equivalent tonnage. Although if she can make a fuckin gundam who need's ships? Beamrifles and energy swords ahoy!

Assuming we can't find that matrix-tier information dump Lilith mentioned we're just gonna have to sit our maid in front of TV screens with her eyes held open and force-feed her information that way.

Y'know, all joking aside I feel like that's probably something actual legit villains would do to a girl with this power.

Exactly. All she needs is the right tools and we can have our independent country in no time.

It isn't about the ships themselves, it's about the tonnage. If she's capable of creating that much material then there's no reason she can't make a modernized fleet of equivalent tonnage. Although if she can make a fuckin gundam who need's ships? Beamrifles and energy swords ahoy!

Assuming we can't find that matrix-tier information dump Lilith mentioned we're just gonna have to sit our maid in front of TV screens with her eyes held open and force-feed her information that way.

Y'know, all joking aside I feel like that's probably something actual legit villains would do to a girl with this power.

I think so too

Like another villain kidnapping her for his evil purposes

I think so too

Which is probably why the IVA tricked her into coming lol.

Total headcanon, I just wanted to be in the weong place xD

Which is probably why the IVA tricked her into coming lol.

Total headcanon, I just wanted to be in the weong place xD

I think so too

After many missions and villainous camaraderie we're faced with a situation where an actual legitimate villain kidnaps our useless maid and the rest of Doris' Angels will have to head out and rescue her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Also, Lilah, not the demon Lilith

After many missions and villainous comraderie we're faced with a situation where an actual legitimate villain kidnaps our useless maid and the rest of Doris' Angels will have to head out and rescue her.

Sounds like that would be super fun

:3

After many missions and villainous camaraderie we're faced with a situation where an actual legitimate villain kidnaps our useless maid and the rest of Doris' Angels will have to head out and rescue her.

So the misfit villains have a real villain kidnap their useless lesbian maid and then Doris sends the OoT to save her?

I actually think that's a hilariously awesome plan.

Well.... you're Lilith now.....

So the misfit villains have a real villain kidnap their useless lesbian maid and then Doris sends the OoT to save her?

I actually think that's a hilariously awesome plan.

I more specifically meant Team Lesbian rather than the entirety of the OoT but yeah, sure, they can come along too I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back