(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

i dunno,

let's ask wisdom tree!

352.jpg

Wisdom tree is not replying...

@Mitchs98 I'll be finishing up my response to your character soon, I just need to wash these dogs of mine, their hair is currently a mess.

mygiphy73.gif

Maybe I should make my character join the group like that?

shh... bow down... to wisdom tree...

it knows all...

*kneels to all mighty wisdom tree*

me voicing wisdom tree: that is correct, i know all. ask me your question mortal!

should I make another character?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just embrace your prom tier personality and stand off to the side as you watch everyone else interact. It's what I do.

Awful lot of awkwardness happening in this story. Quite the meeting of supervillains i'd say.

lol

i noticed

i thought it would have a more serious atmosphere

Well, I mean we're talking about the worst villains here. 

Order of the Twisted are suppose to be a bunch of ridiculous evil-dooers, it's kind of expected to have an awkward atmosphere.

;D

Well, I mean we're talking about the worst villains here. 

Order of the Twisted are suppose to be a bunch of ridiculous evil-dooers, it's kind of expected to have an awkward atmosphere.

;D

lol truu

so quickie question

is everyone meeting up at the headquarters or where they are supposed to begin in the arc?

Gosh darnit @Obsidian Now Shun HAS to sleep with Mei. She done went and made it a challenge, prepare to have Mei's booty thrashed

That's going to be quite a challenge, Shun's going to need to train with 'lady-killer' skills if he's going to be trying to put the moves on Mei. Expect heavy resistance. 

Shun is going to have to go through a training montage of charm talk 101.

And I have the right music in store for this occasion.

lol truu

so quickie question

is everyone meeting up at the headquarters or where they are supposed to begin in the arc?

Yes, everyone is supposed to join up at the headquarters through the mirror and then split up into their groups. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back