(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

sooo... what happened while i was gone?

(technically not gone, i was playing sims... the ULTIMATE TIME WASTER!)

Peeps got naked and we all came up with a plan pretty much, I think all we need now is to broadcast the teams in character and we'll be ready to start taking down the press!  ;D  If Fem doesn't want to say all that much she could just say that she delivered all of the separate mission objectives for teams via text message or something along the lines of that! @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball

Peeps got naked and we all came up with a plan pretty much, I think all we need now is to broadcast the teams in character and we'll be ready to start taking down the press!  ;D  If Fem doesn't want to say all that much she could just say that she delivered all of the separate mission objectives for teams via text message or something along the lines of that! @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball

Or had debriefing files - cause those yellow manilla envelopes XD 

*peeps got naked and are currently causing nosebleeds

Fixed.

Since I'm lazy, I'll probably do that :P  

*sneaks in a BURN post before he has to go to work, because Sora*

*ninja edits stuff because he misread and stuff, but hey, nothing major!*

Last edited by a moderator:
"I know, let's send the scared, nervous cute girl to fight SUPERHEROS! This will go over well."

Why Fem, my poor cinnamon roll....she's so sweet...

More like:

"I know, let's send the OP bitch that can summon a dozen battleships, a dozen fleet carriers, hundreds of smaller warships and thousands of planes and all the ammunition to go with them to fight superheroes"

Speaking of OP Lesbian Maids, do we already know who we're teamed up with IC or do the teams still have to be announced in-RP? @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball

More like:

"I know, let's send the OP bitch that can summon a dozen battleships, a dozen fleet carriers, hundreds of smaller warships and thousands of planes and all the ammunition to go with them to fight superheroes"

Speaking of OP Lesbian Maids, do we already know who we're teamed up with IC or do the teams still have to be announced in-RP? @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball

Doris still has to announce the teams tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back