(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Okay. 

How about, rather than teams within OOTT, we take a route like different villain organizations entirely? Possibly those with villains of higher calibre. Maybe some independent ones that team up with OOTT every once in a while. 

Either that or I do a proper role system :T

the second option seems best right, though as I mentioned, my brain isn´t in the best of working conditions right now...

Okay. 

How about, rather than teams within OOTT, we take a route like different villain organizations entirely? Possibly those with villains of higher calibre. Maybe some independent ones that team up with OOTT every once in a while. 

I had this one idea once upon a time based on this roleplay of an Interdimensional Villain's Society

which contains all super villains of all realities And there would be like a top trillion board and high ranks would be sort of nicknamed based on the number of digits in their number (dubs, trips, quads, quints, etc) And the higher ranks of the board are so powerful that creatures like Cthulhu would be like rank 847271 and stuff like that and boy that was a looooong run on sentence.

I had this one idea once upon a time based on this roleplay of an Interdimensional Villain's Society

which contains all super villains of all realities And there would be like a top trillion board and high ranks would be sort of nicknamed based on the number of digits in their number (dubs, trips, quads, quints, etc) And the higher ranks of the board are so powerful that creatures like Cthulhu would be like rank 847271 and stuff like that and boy that was a looooong run on sentence.

That would help tbh ^^ Thanks for that suggestion

That would help tbh ^^ Thanks for that suggestion

My idea for it would be that even getting on the top trillion board is an honor, so all the villains are fighting to get to that spot

Maybe you get like special privileges in the society or a personal butler or something I dunno

Maybe the number one on the board gets to lead the society, and you can only get to number one by killing the last number one 

Maybe there can be a special club or hideout for top trillion-ers 

Like I can churn out a million ideas for this because it's been fermenting in my head since last year

Last edited by a moderator:
My idea for it would be that even getting on the top trillion board is an honor, so all the villains are fighting to get to that spot

Maybe you get like special privileges in the society or a personal butler or something I dunno

Maybe the number one on the board gets to lead the society, and you can only get to number one by killing the last number one 

Maybe there can be a special club or hideout for top trillion-ers 

Like I can churn out a million ideas for this because it's been fermenting in my head since last year

Seems legit tbh *_*

Always in... (though currently my brain and actual life (yes I do have one, contrary to my own belief) is forcing me into a hiatus from the site as a whole...)

I'd love to join up the reboot ~ 

I'd love to make my boy's incompetence his narcism XDD 

And make his personality more open/social

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. 

What about an almost guild type of system, like from fairytail? OOTT being the fairy tail or something. Idk just an idea, prob won't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back