(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Now that I think about it,  how is @SolistheSun Jeremiah not a part of the cool cold icy snow crew?  It seems like a perfect fit. 

Before I could properly accepted a group invite (as there was a couple people interested in Jeremiah), I was moved into one without being notified so... bleh 

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH that upsets me a little, considering that we weren´t told cannon characters would actually be involved.

We discussed it, and I mostly agreed because the super villains are trying to be better, so they would need some form of mentor character, and a canon character seemed to fit best, considering they're already well-established...

Plus, she was mentioned somewhat in the description, so she seemed to be a good fit. Please don't hurt me scary Idea-kun

We discussed it, and I mostly agreed because the super villains are trying to be better, so they would need some form of mentor character, and a canon character seemed to fit best, considering they're already well-established...

Plus, she was mentioned somewhat in the description, so she seemed to be a good fit. Please don't hurt me scary Idea-kun

I don´t see how being well-established could be anything but a problem to the RP, but whatever it´s not my call and it´s made anyway. It kinda stings, cause had I known of that, I wouldn´t have joined, but so long as she isn´t too much of a presence, I guess I can roll with it.

Then I'mma gonna have Condiment Girl. I call dibs. 

I don´t see how being well-established could be anything but a problem to the RP, but whatever it´s not my call and it´s made anyway. It kinda stings, cause had I known of that, I wouldn´t have joined, but so long as she isn´t too much of a presence, I guess I can roll with it.

Dont worry, she won't ;)  

Then I'mma gonna have Condiment Girl. I call dibs. 

Alrighty then 

She changed her mind. It was a bit too much to her and she was super worried. I hope you guys understand; she was really freaking out and in the end decided not to play Harley Quinn. 

alright,

oh,

by the way...

*eats all tumbleweeds*

that was fun! 

er,

did i forget to say hello?

hello humans!

To be honest, I was actually going to acknowledge miss naked slimy lady in this post of mine that i'm writing!  ^_^

Only person to do so so far yay :D.

I'm just saying it's hard to ignore something splatting out of a portal and forming into a naked girl

yes... wait slime girl?

...one of mine is technically made out of goo...

SLIME GIRL AND GOO BOY?!

lmao. It's possible. Never read your sheet tbh.

should I make a second character? Do I have time for one?

i dunno,

let's ask wisdom tree!

352.jpg

@Sizniche Ironically, I am an eleventh grader/junior - and that list is very helpful, thank you! 

I've got a Macbook, so I use the default setting for the Pages application so I don't care to mess with margins and junk cause it should be already set -but I'll look into that.

That's a typo, WWII is the greatest, The Mongol Conquests had the second greatest death toll. My thoughts kinda didn't get lined up properly, and when I reread over it, I didn't catch it :^p - Oopsie

My teachers accept Wikipedia as long as they have sources that are reliable - and those sources are listed at the bottom of each Wiki 

My teachers also don't mind when there are anonymous/no authors as all of these are from websites that keeps the writers under the vague title of Staff. 

I also screenshotted your post for future use :D  

Well now for your daily subscription of tumbleweeds: 

Anything for a fellow high school student/member of the community. :D  

Mika. She was really panicking at lunch because she was worried that there would be people who wouldn't take her playing Harley Quinn very well. 

She's dealt with some pretty rude RPers in the past apparently O.o

Go ahead *shrug* I won't hold you back from it...

Oh I see. That sucks ;-;. I know I wouldn't of said anything myself. People are rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back