(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Welcome~ 

Have a tumbleweed~

a6ogQB9.gif

Are uh... People like doing testing in school or something? Because it seems like there's a bit of people that are really busy lol.

Oh so like pilots?

Look it's an aviator wearing aviators.

17_090519_ex_aviatortn.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

HAHAH YOU THINK YOU ARE SO CHEEKY

But yep. I've gotta compare Robert Hoover and Charles Lindbergh feirlsgjnkrelsngbdgekrksnger

Charles was given a medal - The Commander Cross Order of the German Eagle - by Nazi Germany. 

Order of the German Eagle

That sounds cool. Like a secret conspiracy theory ready to spring up 

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAH YOU THINK YOU ARE SO CHEEKY

But yep. I've gotta compare Robert Hoover and Charles Lindbergh feirlsgjnkrelsngbdgekrksnger

Charles was given a medal - The Commander Cross Order of the Golden Eagle - by Nazi Germany. 

Order of the Golden Eagle

That sounds cool. Like a secret conspiracy theory ready to spring up 

Yes I consider myself to be "Cheeki Breeki"

Charles Lindbergh feirlsgjnkrelsngbdgekrksnger sounds like a pretty cool guy.

Secret conspiracy theory? Like the illoooominaughty?

Also i'm sure this roleplay wont die like the last one, people just seem really busy with school

Here I am nearly out of recovery but bored as poop and I think I pulled a groin somehow 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Also i'm sure this roleplay wont die like the last one, people just seem really busy with school

Here I am nearly out of recovery but bored as poop and I think I pulled a groin somehow 

Pulled a groin? 

That's easy all you gotta do is grasp firmly and give it a pull XDDDDD 

Charles Lindbergh made a 33 hour transatlantic trip to Paris to win 25 grand during May of 1927

Yeah, I know friends who are dealing with finals and stuff. It'll start slow but soon we'll be full of shenanigans!

Yeah, I know friends who are dealing with finals and stuff. It'll start slow but soon we'll be full of shenanigans!

Especially cause most of these people came from Luxor Academia - and we all know we posted like, a million pages with incredibly (insert adjective here) stuff. 

Pulled a groin? 

That's easy all you gotta do is grasp firmly and give it a pull XDDDDD 

Charles Lindbergh made a 33 hour transatlantic trip to Paris to win 25 grand during May of 1927

Haha, usually i'm a bit more careful when it comes to that. 

Woooow, you set yourself up for that one lmao. 

Oooh Pilot facts? I'll need to write all of these down in-case I need them one day O.o  

Haha, usually i'm a bit more careful when it comes to that. 

Woooow, you set yourself up for that one lmao. 

Oooh Pilot facts? I'll need to write all of these down in-case I need them one day O.o  

pfffft you want my essay too? There's probably a bunch of my typically dyslexic mistakes and citation errors, but it was due and I really just didn't care anymore XDD 

Ben Hoover was best friends with Mr. Yeager, who broke the sound barrier/ Mach 1 first in 1947. 

Last edited by a moderator:
pfffft you want my essay too? There's probably a bunch of my typically dyslexic mistakes and citation errors, by it was due and I really just didn't care anymore XDD 

Ben Hoover was best friends with Mr. Yeager, who broke the sound barrier/ Mach 1 first in 1947. 

Well, as long as your essay talks about gnarly explosions and stuff then I should be entertained and everything. Btw, i'm sure you'll do great on your essay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back