(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Well, as long as your essay talks about gnarly explosions and stuff then I should be entertained and everything. Btw, i'm sure you'll do great on your essay!

Well Lindbergh's infant son was kidnapped for ransom and murdered

Ben Hoover was a Prison of War and had shrapnel that caused his thighs and testicles to be so inflamed the medic though he had syphilis 

Unfortunately, my essay lacks those. 

Have it anyway : 

View attachment eb.pdf

Oops, I left my last name on the top corner, fuck idc 

And dis vid has explosions but no tumbleweeds tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Lindbergh's infant son was kidnapped for ransom and murdered

Ben Hoover was a Prison of War and had shrapnel that caused his thighs and testicles to be so inflamed the medic though he had syphilis 

Unfortunately, my essay lacks those. 

Have it anyway : 

View attachment 220183

Oops, I left my last name on the top corner, fuck idc 

And dis vid has explosions but no tumbleweeds tho

tenor.gif

— Ouch —

SO DO I 

I prefer Chicago citations so much moreeeeee

I'd rather learn APA or Bluebook than MLA, since they're the one's that I might... oh, I dunno... actually use in my lifetime!?!?

Anyway, can I make a handful of suggestions? They may not be too useful, but I have teachers that are veeeeerrrrry nitpicky.

I'd rather learn APA or Bluebook than MLA, since they're the one's that I might... oh, I dunno... actually use in my lifetime!?!?

Anyway, can I make a handful of suggestions? They may not be too useful, but I have teachers that are veeeeerrrrry nitpicky.

I already turned the paper in, but I've got an uber lax teacher who'll probably just make fun of me and go on. 

BUT Yes give me dem suggestions cause I'll need them for my other paperssssss

But Unfortunately, I gotta go to bed and junk cause my mom be hounding me...... I'll read them in the morning :P

Nighty night, sweet villainous dreams upon all ye 

I already turned the paper in, but I've got an uber lax teacher who'll probably just make fun of me and go on. 

BUT Yes give me dem suggestions cause I'll need them for my other paperssssss

But Unfortunately, I gotta go to bed and junk cause my mom be hounding me...... I'll read them in the morning :P

Nighty night, sweet villainous dreams upon all ye 

Alright, time for el lista:

1. The date. On almost all MLA format papers I've seen, the date has always been day, month, year, with no commas (ex. "13 December 2016", not "December, 13 2016").
  2. I'd highly recommend turning off widow/orphan control if you type these in Word, as they kinda screw with the margin consistency of a paper, because Word automatically bumps lines down when they're isolated. Apparently, a lot of college professors are very specific. Heck, my eleventh grade Speech and Composition teacher keeps a RULER to check margins.
  3. Authors in your Works Cited. My teachers HATE when I can't give authors. Some articles may not have them, and that's completely understandable, but try to have a handful of resources with author names. Drop by a library and grab a textbook or fifty if you have to.
  4. Wikipedia. I never understood why, but teachers despise Wikipedia. If you need to corroborate information, check it, but try as much as possible to avoid using it as a source.
  5. I noticed a lot of points where you used ' - ' when you should have used ' — '. A small detail, but it makes a big difference with teachers.
  6. Consider putting a comma between 'thing' and 'but' in the second sentence.
  7. Keep your in-line citations short and consistent. I saw a lot of points where you used almost complete titles at first, and shortened versions later. An important part of in-lines is that they are unobtrusive.
  8. In your paper, you mentioned Lindbergh's book "We". Next time you reference a book like that, consider getting your hands on a copy and referencing it in your paper.
  9. Page 2. Though it is implied in the next paragraph that he flew for the Allies, you didn't directly say Lindbergh flew for the Allies in WWII, giving the impression at first from the previous sentences that he flew as a Nazi pilot. Try to clarify at points like this.
  10. End of page 3. You accidentally put a D on the end of 'challenge', making it an adjective form instead of the noun form it needs to be in he sentence.
  11. Page 6. You used 'till' in place of 'until'. The use of 'till' in this way is informal, and generally not a good idea to put in a paper.
  12. End of Page 6. I think you forgot to put 'to' in between 'weight' and 'get'.
  13. End of page 7. All resources I look at say that WWII has the highest death toll of any war, but I may be incorrect. Can you tell me which war has a higher death toll?
  14. A handful of stylistic changes that are irrelevant, so I won't bother to list them, but I can tell them to you if you want.

Hiya

Welp Noir is pissed. Even though she is using some mighty faulty logic breaking a phone like that....

Anyhow, got tumbleweed?

Time to make a post like Alexa was always there, tag no one, and get ignored :D.

Time to do the same thing for Lunaria but make her come out as a slime puddle because magic portal.

Time to make a post like Alexa was always there, tag no one, and get ignored :D.

Time to do the same thing for Lunaria but make her come out as a slime puddle because magic portal.

hey, I won't ignore you any worse than I already do!

@Sizniche Ironically, I am an eleventh grader/junior - and that list is very helpful, thank you! 

I've got a Macbook, so I use the default setting for the Pages application so I don't care to mess with margins and junk cause it should be already set -but I'll look into that.

That's a typo, WWII is the greatest, The Mongol Conquests had the second greatest death toll. My thoughts kinda didn't get lined up properly, and when I reread over it, I didn't catch it :^p - Oopsie

My teachers accept Wikipedia as long as they have sources that are reliable - and those sources are listed at the bottom of each Wiki 

My teachers also don't mind when there are anonymous/no authors as all of these are from websites that keeps the writers under the vague title of Staff. 

I also screenshotted your post for future use :D  

Well now for your daily subscription of tumbleweeds: 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back