(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

By the way, don't be afraid to also use different text colors, it's just the black text color that this theme really doesn't like.  Once again, have a great day!

Alright no problem! I actually enjoy this theme a lot more, as someone who has ADD my attention-span is absolutely hellish when it comes to reading black on white instead of white on black for some reason. This is actually a lot more comfortable. ;)  

Reason behind why the text was all messed up was because of the formatting, I usually use google documents to edit my work so that my progress is always saved as it usually automatically saves after any changes put to the document! There's also a reverse-feature so if you accidentally delete your work you can go back. It's fantastic for revision but it usually turns out a bit different once placed into RPnation's text box thingy.

Yes, and I know that a lot of other people use the normal background and it's incredibly selfish for me to ask but I was just hoping that they might change it to make it a little easier for me to read.

He's not doing that on purpose, nightlife occasionally glitches into making white stuff on nightlife when the other person uses normal. 

Guys anyone want our characters to chat. My character really has no idea what's going on because 1. She's been in a mirror for the past 400 years 2. She isn't one for walking up to people.

Guys anyone want our characters to chat. My character really has no idea what's going on because 1. She's been in a mirror for the past 400 years 2. She isn't one for walking up to people.

sure, alright, i'll have Kuro talk to your character if that's okay?

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball So how does this work out?  I thought the group was in Vegas, how does my character get to the town talked about?  Pardon me if I'm an idiot and didn't read something but I'm just a little unsure of how that works out.

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball So how does this work out?  I thought the group was in Vegas, how does my character get to the town talked about?  Pardon me if I'm an idiot and didn't read something but I'm just a little unsure of how that works out.

They get transported courtesy of the wonderful sponsor, IVA (either that or I randomly give Doris the ability to create portals which actually probably makes sense).

Also I just realized that Doris shares some similarities to a certain Marvel character:

tumblr_m3je3fYHhb1r5r8duo1_250.gif

Soo...where is Alexa supposed to be goin' and Lunaria? Anywhere for Lunaria or?

They're all having a meeting atm. You could just act as though your characters have already gone through the portal and are listening to Doris or something....•3• She's discussing plans

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back