(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Mei is going to be difficult if she isn't drunk that's for sure, once she wakes up  she's gonna be back in her senses but she's going to be one hell of a complaining nightmare. It'll be a "Bitch-festival" to say the least. 

What if someone just carried around a bottle of Bacardi 151 all the time for emergencies, and every time Mei sobers up, they just jam the bottle in her mouth and chant "CHUG CHUG CHUG"

What if someone just carried around a bottle of Bacardi 151 all the time for emergencies, and every time Mei sobers up, they just jam the bottle in her mouth and chant "CHUG CHUG CHUG"

Ha, good thing she's actually immune to having alcohol poisoning! Make sure to bring Bacardi 151 but instead of having it in a bottle just bring a humongous aluminum beer keg! Her physical strength is able to grow above and beyond depending on how wasted she is, although this make her even more of a liability because she'll have the brain capacity of a common tree squirrel.  

Hey at-least she'll be good in hand to hand combat! Her team-mates are going to have to lift her legs up while she's going a keg stand though! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Ha, good thing she's actually immune to having alcohol poisoning! Make sure to bring Bacardi 151 but instead of having it in a bottle just bring a humongous aluminum beer keg! Her physical strength is able to grow above and beyond depending on how wasted she is, although this make her even more of a liability because she'll have the brain capacity of a common tree squirrel.  

Hey at-least she'll be good in hand to hand combat! Her team-mates are going to have to lift her legs up while she's going a keg stand though! 

Caroline's going to have a nightmare of a time trying to keep up with the power of everyone else :/  

Actually...where is Alexa supposed to be heading? @Lilah Tunth The group meeting area or the main meeting area in the first post?

Also gonna transfer my slime girl in a sec.

Caroline's going to have a nightmare of a time trying to keep up with the power of everyone else :/  

Oh, Mei isn't that strong! She's probably in Caroline's level unless she is blasted out of her gourd, even if that's the case Caroline is trained in several MMA! So if they ever have a bit of a conflict with each other, she'll probably just have to not get hit by her.  ;)  Mei is actually pretty dang weak when she's sober, she only makes it up for it when it comes to her peak accuracy with throwable objects, other then that she's just a really good strategist without alcohol in her system. 

I'm sure you'll be able to outdo a lot of people i'm pretty sure! 

Actually, with the exception of a few people, most of the villains are human with enhanced physical capabilities from training or experimentation. I think the only ones with actual 'super' powers are Jeremiah, Plaguemaster, Shun and Howard, in terms of heavy hitters

Oh, Mei isn't that strong! She's probably in Caroline's level unless she is blasted out of her gourd, even if that's the case Caroline is trained in several MMA! So if they ever have a bit of a conflict with each other, she'll probably just have to not get hit by her.  ;)  Mei is actually pretty dang weak when she's sober, she only makes it up for it when it comes to her peak accuracy with throwable objects, other then that she's just a really good strategist without alcohol in her system. 

I'm sure you'll be able to outdo a lot of people i'm pretty sure! 

Well, I intentionally left strength unspecified, because, even though she will be somewhat stronger than the average human, the main focus of her fighting style will be her extreme agility, which is why I'm asking Fem if I can add reflexes to my character strengths, because;

A.) I probably should have had it in the first place anyway, and

B.) It would be a major help to the way I play the character.

Actually, with the exception of a few people, most of the villains are human with enhanced physical capabilities from training or experimentation. I think the only ones with actual 'super' powers are Jeremiah, Plaguemaster, Shun and Howard, in terms of heavy hitters

*ignored*

IMG_3282.GIF

*quickly checks character page*

Ah crap, my bad. plus haven't seen you in the rp yet. Now including eggplant/android witch person to powerhouse list

I did make two posts though....just haven´t been as active as you guys cause it´s pretty hard to make posts under pressure especially when you have grown immune to your own alarm clock.

@Obsidian Aaah.  It's so difficult for me to read your posts because of that white highlight you have on the text.  If we begin to interact do you think you could remember to just highlight everything and click the transparent highlight for me?  The contrast really hurts my eyes to read.  Sorry about bugging you for this, just felt like I should mention it.  Have a nice day! :Ghost:

@Obsidian Aaah.  It's so difficult for me to read your posts because of that white highlight you have on the text.  If we begin to interact do you think you could remember to just highlight everything and click the transparent highlight for me?  The contrast really hurts my eyes to read.  Sorry about bugging you for this, just felt like I should mention it.  Have a nice day! :Ghost:

The white highlight? Huh? Apologies but what are you talking about? Um I didn't notice really any white highlight? I mean the background is white? I must be color-blind or something. Do you want me to just make the highlight a different color? I'm so confused by what you're talking about. There's no transparent highlight? 

Last edited by a moderator:
The white highlight? Huh? Apologies but what are you talking about? Um I didn't notice really any white highlight? I mean the background is white? I must be color-blind or something. Do you want me to just make the highlight a different color? I'm so confused by what you're talking about. There's no transparent highlight? 

Are you writing a reply somewhere and then pasting it here? That happens - you have to press "remove formatting" for that to be removed. I can go and fix it for you if you want.

The white highlight? Huh? Apologies but what are you talking about? Um I didn't notice really any white highlight? I mean the background is white? I must be color-blind or something. Do you want me to just make the highlight a different color? I'm so confused by what you're talking about. 

Obpost1.png

This is how it turns out to me, and it's just a little difficult to read with the high contrast.  So if it's not too difficult do you think you could fix the highlights in future posts?

ObPost2.png

Kind of like this one, but the problem is that I think you chose the black color for text which also turns up unusual on the background.  So it would also be nice if you could choose the automatic option for this one as well.  Thanks for listening anyways though! :Ghost:

are you perchance using nightlife?

are you perchance using nightlife?

Yes, and I know that a lot of other people use the normal background and it's incredibly selfish for me to ask but I was just hoping that they might change it to make it a little easier for me to read.

Yes, and I know that a lot of other people use the normal background and it's incredibly selfish for me to ask but I was just hoping that they might change it to make it a little easier for me to read.

Um, i'll see what I can do but it seems that text might still be black for you? So it'll most likely blend in with the background unless I use a different text color which is going to make people with the normal background have difficulties seeing my post. What about now? I updated it. I think.. So there shouldn't be any problems with it now. 

Ah, thank you.  That does help actually, it changed it to the grey text color in Night life mode.  I'm sure it's still the same black text color for you though, so that's good.  Thank you!

Ah, thank you.  That does help actually, it changed it to the grey text color in Night life mode.  I'm sure it's still the same black text color for you though, so that's good.  Thank you!

Your welcome, i'm gonna edit there speech bubbles so they stand out a bit more. I was a bit confused because I never really got into using the themes! 
 Always went with the original background.

Your welcome, i'm gonna edit there speech bubbles so they stand out a bit more. I was a bit confused because I never really got into using the themes! 
 Always went with the original background.

By the way, don't be afraid to also use different text colors, it's just the black text color that this theme really doesn't like.  Once again, have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back