(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

I'm sorry, things got away from me, I'm off the next few days so Im making my character now, I'm so sorry ;-; work has been stupid, our Area Manager is set to do an inspection but she came three times, did little things, then left. It's stressful and I have to do everything to the detail every night and it's stressful...

Well defiantly enjoying random song time with Howard. This is what happens when I watch Disney movies...... Don't judge me. 

Lexia is probably not going to be too fond of Disney sing-a-longs. Even though they may be very entertaining! She'll probably throat punch someone if she hears another one. O.o  Although i'm sure Cowman would definitely enjoy a singing session. 

Lexia is probably not going to be too fond of Disney sing-a-longs. Even though they may be very entertaining! She'll probably throat punch someone if she hears another one. O.o  Although i'm sure Cowman would definitely enjoy a singing session. 

My character loves Disney sing alongs.

........I MUST GET HER READY FOR THEM NOW.

Enters character overdrive

Well defiantly enjoying random song time with Howard. This is what happens when I watch Disney movies...... Don't judge me. 

I am...conflicted. Part of me is ecstatic about the random ass song in the RP. The other part is debating going on a berserker rampage cause Howard just insulted Shun in a freakin' song! DARN YOU CONFLICTED FEELINGS!

Yes she seems scary but, Howard was just like lets make sure everyone knows who I am. ohhh Cowman I'm going to read him now.

I am...conflicted. Part of me is ecstatic about the random ass song in the RP. The other part is debating going on a berserker rampage cause Howard just insulted Shun in a freakin' song! DARN YOU CONFLICTED FEELINGS!

I'm sure he ment it in the best of ways.  :smile9:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes she seems scary but, Howard was just like lets make sure everyone knows who I am. ohhh Cowman I'm going to read him now.

Cowman is a Superhero, he is.. UDDERLY amazing. Yes he does infact enjoy puns and singalong sessions. He is truly a beacon of hope for mankind. Also he has a pretty bad ass theme song.

Cowman is a Superhero, he is.. UDDERLY amazing. Yes he does infact enjoy puns and singalong sessions. He is truly a beacon of hope and for mankind. Also he has a pretty bad ass theme song.

Truly the greatest of failing rivalries! That would be interesting to have them find each other. Not prepared yet though my brain can't take that yet.

Truly the greatest of failing rivalries! That would be interesting to have them find each other. Not prepared yet though my brain can't take that yet.

Oh, once they find each other it will be something of a great clash. The world will probably cease to exist from the sheer amazement. 

@mewbot5408 Quick question, does Motheal have anything special about his bite? like, is his saliva laced a venom that makes it pleasurable? Or is it perfect one hundred percent a normal bite that hurts like hell/ ect ect

@SolistheSun Oooo I know where this is going, Huehueh. 

200_s.gif

@mewbot5408 Quick question, does mOtheal have anything special about his bite? like, is his saliva laced a venom that makes it pleasurable? Or is it perfect one hundred percent normal/ ect ect

His bite is in fact very  pleasurable, when he has imprinted a person it is even more so pleasurable and usually those he imprinted share a bond to him.  He can also make his bite hurt like hell if he wants to by  hitting certain nerves and pressure points. 

daMN guys

It took Touka and Kaneki like six episodes for her to bite him

Here? NOT EVEN THE FIRST CHAPTER

YAY! 

I never liked how long it took Touka anyway 

@Obsidian Shun has now decided that both the drunk ninja and the busty bot are gonna get the business

Mei is going to be difficult if she isn't drunk that's for sure, once she wakes up  she's gonna be back in her senses but she's going to be one hell of a complaining nightmare. It'll be a "Bitch-festival" to say the least. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back