(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Thought i'd just add a tumbleweed because i'm like the king of tumbleweeds. 

I choose you! Tumbleweed!

HD-08b.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww Yeeaah! Me and Matsu are on a team. Time to stop those galactic news people from doing their jobs! And if a few brawls and explosions occur along the way, we'll call it a good day!

Yo fam chill with The posts. I can only scroll so fast. Also, let's take our feet of the swear pedal. Don't need all of this in my history.

Indeed the God of Chaos has placed a light upon our vessel and now me must deliver in culinary experimentation!

@YungJazz

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed the God of Chaos has placed a light upon our vessel and now me must deliver in culinary experimentation!

@YungJazz

Jeeze La-freaking-weeze, why are your posts so good :S  It's like my brain has given up trying to roleplay. I use to type like ridiculous amounts of paragraphs in the Luxor thread but now I feel as if i'm half-assing everything like crazy.

Jeeze La-freaking-weeze, why are your posts so good :S  It's like my brain has given up trying to roleplay. I use to type like ridiculous amounts of paragraphs in the Luxor thread but now I feel as if i'm half-assing everything like crazy.

Tell me about it I was sitting there for a minute like this post is trash but, I'm all like when everything gets put in motion I'm going to get serious!

I can't wait to see your drunken escapades. It also looks like I'll be the crazy one this time. :D

Bro my posts are terrible right now.... I have not been on since mid October my mind is like RolePlay what world is this?

Tell me about it I was sitting there for a minute like this post is trash but, I'm all like when everything gets put in motion I'm going to get serious!

I can't wait to see your drunken escapades. It also looks like I'll be the crazy one this time. :D

Bro my posts are terrible right now.... I have not been on since mid October my mind is like RolePlay what world is this?

Well you're doing a lot better than i right now. That's for sure, I should be getting medication for ADD and everything else tomorrow! Feels as if my brain fluctuates when it comes to sentence structures and vast quantities of wordplay, so once I get my prescriptions tomorrow i'll probably be able to roleplay to my full potential! In a way..

This isn't even my final form.

this-isnt-even-my-final-form_o_1030966.jpg

Well you're doing a lot better than i right now. That's for sure, I should be getting medication for ADD and everything else tomorrow! Feels as if my brain fluctuates when it comes to sentence structures and vast quantities of wordplay, so once I get my prescriptions tomorrow i'll probably be able to roleplay to my full potential! In a way..

This isn't even my final form.

I just love that your character had to shout that out loud

Couldn't get any medication today from the doctor's office but, at-least I was able to get in a new character today! I'll be up to post as both Mei and Cicada later. I'm just a bit tired.  ^_^  Perhaps we shall get to know our team-mates better today? Or prepare for a mission?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back