(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Speaking of Snake.............

SNAKE FROM KUROSHITSUJI IS SOOOOO  CUUUUTE. 10/10. MY CHILD. 

Mei will probably join someone! Since I don't really want to overwhelm Fem with all the bunches of people overloading Doris O.o . Poor Doris having to deal with a bundle of hooligans. 

6 minutes ago, Lilah Tunth said:

I just imagine she'll just suddenly realize and be

SHIT SHIT SHIT THE APOCALYPSE BEGUUUN NOOOOO

*grabs phone*

ALEX! NOTHING EXPLODED YET RIGHT? 

"No but my arms are weird now."

tumblr_mgxxmploLf1ra3f3yo1_500.gif

you´re in mine.

just sent fem the PM.

wow, that rhymes...M

Wait huh? Yeah I know i'm in your group! I was just gonna interact with peeps until you guys show up! Aren't you both still in the alleyway?

Screenshot_20161211-140308.png

Screenshot_20161211-140301.png

Okay he's literally my favorite anime character and my screensaver on all of my devices ;u; 

He doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's such a beautiful character ~ and I'm soooooooo excited for the voyage arc anime thing that should be coming. He has the cutest scenes then!! 

He's my favorite anime character ever. Ask Lilah. I've fangirlled to her before. c : 

Ugh he's so cute.

He doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's such a beautiful character ~ and I'm soooooooo excited for the voyage arc anime thing that should be coming. He has the cutest scenes then!! 

He's my favorite anime character ever. Ask Lilah. I've fangirlled to her before. c : 

Ugh he's so cute.

yes the most adorable ever! so excite!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy Scientist Guy kind of bit lost and without friendship. Just joined yesterday so I'm looking for companions.

Be warned the following maybe you.

haha friendship.gif

Crazy Scientist Guy kind of bit lost and without friendship. Just joined yesterday so I'm looking for companions.

Be warned the following maybe you.

Hey you could always interact with a few peeps and the drunk while she waits for her fellow companions unless they're already in the building, in that case i'll probably have to meet with the group 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Wait huh? Yeah I know i'm in your group! I was just gonna interact with peeps until you guys show up! Aren't you both still in the alleyway?

oh that. Yeah, we´re in the alley, sorry misunderstood.

Mkay so it looks like our characters don't really know each other? 

(sorry for not replying earlier had no idea you replied) 

yep, they don´t yet.

Finalllyyy did Jeremiah's back story like fuck. 

hey, I never got to ask, but would you like to join my team?

Would you like for them to meet later? 

What do you think it would be like if they did meet? 

well, yeah. It´s almost inevitable in fact.

That depends on your character´s stance on:

*eggplants

*children

*orders

*killing

among other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back