(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

the snake would love to friend your crazy scientist (yes i was looking at your character profile just now)

Friends AwRight! I'll read your and probably come seek you out after I wander.

Hey you could always interact with a few peeps and the drunk while she waits for her fellow companions unless they're already in the building, in that case i'll probably have to meet with the group 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Indeed I just saw your post! Gonna be fun! Have not RP'ed with you in awhile man! Woot Woot! 

hey, I never got to ask, but would you like to join my team?

well, yeah. It´s almost inevitable in fact.

That depends on your character´s stance on:

*eggplants

*children

*orders

*killing

among other things.

She is okay with children but not too exited

Orders? The command one or the Order of the Pheonix one?  Because she is fine with both.

Killing? Well, she doesn't like having much blood on her hands but she isn't a wuss either. Some of her rituals require rather ghastly things. 

Eggplants? She kinda likes them (based on my own personal stance with eggplants) 

I honestly think that mode 1 Prize and Noir would getr along, but Prize will feel superior to her. 

Mode 2? Well, Noir isn't afraid to tell children to shut up so Prize could get hostile. IDK

As for eggplant mode. Not much to say. 

She is okay with children but not too exited

Orders? The command one or the Order of the Pheonix one?  Because she is fine with both.

Killing? Well, she doesn't like having much blood on her hands but she isn't a wuss either. Some of her rituals require rather ghastly things. 

Eggplants? She kinda likes them (based on my own personal stance with eggplants) 

I honestly think that mode 1 Prize and Noir would getr along, but Prize will feel superior to her. 

Mode 2? Well, Noir isn't afraid to tell children to shut up so Prize could get hostile. IDK

As for eggplant mode. Not much to say. 

I meant orders and in getting bossed around...

Mode 1 is a control freak. She´s not gonna halt telling people to do stuff if she thinks they may get in her way.

Mode 2 will likely be too dense to understand being told to shut up, the question is, can your character convince her not to the things that your character would stop her from doing? And would she be able to get along with Mode 2´s personality?

Eggplant mode isn´t much around anyway. My character CAN get quite hostile if she finds you like eggplants, though.

Yay!

Also wait... Jeremiah is on my team 

so?

I meant orders and in getting bossed around...

Mode 1 is a control freak. She´s not gonna halt telling people to do stuff if she thinks they may get in her way.

Mode 2 will likely be too dense to understand being told to shut up, the question is, can your character convince her not to the things that your character would stop her from doing? And would she be able to get along with Mode 2´s personality?

Eggplant mode isn´t much around anyway. My character CAN get quite hostile if she finds you like eggplants, though.

so?

I don't know if we can be on multiple teams also...  ._. that would mean I have to join your team too!

Last edited by a moderator:
That moment when you're doing something and your sibling looks over your shoulder and immediately  like "WHAT'S THAT?" 

and they're pointing to one of your tabs. It reads "Episode One: Fucking Shit"

*facepalm*

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll wait. I'm at the old folk's home visiting my great grandmother anyway. Besides, I think I'm about to leave soon. Sorry for being a bother. >-< 

That moment when you're doing something and your sibling looks over your shoulder and immediately  like "WHAT'S THAT?" 

and they're pointing to one of your tabs. It reads "Episode One: Fucking Shit"

*facepalm*

this moment happened to me...just instead of a sibling, it was a friend of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back