(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

*grumbles*

i've posted twice yet the RP is on it's third page

Sorry, I'm trying not to post too much but I don't want to get too behind.  If it helps I'm pretty sure that only like three of the other people are actually in our conversation.(in actuality that doesn't help at all with responding :Ghost: )  Also don't worry about taking time in responding to me, I've hardly got anytime to respond myself D':

Sorry, I'm trying not to post too much but I don't want to get too behind.  If it helps I'm pretty sure that only like three of the other people are actually in our conversation.(in actuality that doesn't help at all with responding :Ghost: )  Also don't worry about taking time in responding to me, I've hardly got anytime to respond myself D':

Sorry, I'm working on the post now. It's just confusing as I constantly have to go searching back for posts to get the details right.

I feel so confused... Are there people still waiting to be acknowledged? Because I feel as if i'm the only one who's waiting for that, i'm currently typing up a post for Mei but I feel like she is just doing her own little thing in the corner while everyone else is having one big group conversation. :S  Making posts with little information regarding anyone else and the situation she's undergoing is a bit of a difficult procedure! There's so little to go off of and I feel like i'm going out of my way to make something up just so she could remain relevant.

Perhaps i'll try to nudge my way into a conversation with Mei's drunken shenanigans or something. 

I feel so confused... Are there people still waiting to be acknowledged? Because I feel as if i'm the only one who's waiting for that, i'm currently typing up a post for Mei but I feel like she is just doing her own little thing in the corner while everyone else is having one big group conversation. :S  Making posts with little information regarding anyone else and the situation she's undergoing is a bit of a difficult procedure! There's so little to go off of and I feel like i'm going out of my way to make something up just so she could remain relevant.

Perhaps i'll try to nudge my way into a conversation with Mei's drunken shenanigans or something. 

well, my characters are beyond the mirror and just kind of sitting in their own shadowy corner right now, if you want Mei to talk to them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
well, my characters are beyond the mirror and just kind of sitting in their own shadowy corner right now, if you want Mei to talk to them. 

Alright, i'm going to be typing up a mediocre post before I do some Blues Clues type of teleporting here and jump through one of the carousel's mirrors. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 Appreciate having someone who is willing to have a conversation with Mei, hm. If I'm not mistaken aren't they suppose to be team-mates? So that'll be convenient. 

Sorry, I'm working on the post now. It's just confusing as I constantly have to go searching back for posts to get the details right.

Yeah,  it's too bad that RPNation doesn't have a way to color code posts... or that the people in the RP don't wait before posting their short responses. Also, don't worry about the post too much, I can wait. 

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball Acknowledged you and basically told everyone to get on with the story.  If you want to be more involved with the story under way just hop through the mirror as she said ;)

Alright, i'm going to be typing up a mediocre post before I do some Blues Clues type of teleporting here and jump through one of the carousel's mirrors. 
 Appreciate having someone who is willing to have a conversation with Mei, hm. If I'm not mistaken aren't they suppose to be team-mates? So that'll be convenient. 

yes they are! how convenient indeed!

Yeah,  it's too bad that RPNation doesn't have a way to color code posts... or that the people in the RP don't wait before posting their short responses. Also, don't worry about the post too much, I can wait. 

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball Acknowledged you and basically told everyone to get on with the story.  If you want to be more involved with the story under way just hop through the mirror as she said ;)

Their posts aren't actually short, they just seem really enthusiatic and post an absolute ton which is the problem.

Like, I'm literally trying to get a post out each page while some others are having like 4-5 posts a page. I would post more but school and exams are stressing me out ;-;

Oh I know she did, i'm just saying that it would be nice to have someone to speak to on the other side of that mirror instead of her being completely abandoned by those around her. 
 Usually i'm a person who enjoys creating situations through prolonged conversations so I can't really think of anything else that Mei could do aside from awaiting the meeting and consuming more alcohol. 

Thankfully Kurono stepped in and offered. 

Their posts aren't actually short, they just seem really enthusiatic and post an absolute ton which is the problem.

Like, I'm literally trying to get a post out each page while some others are having like 4-5 posts a page. I would post more but school and exams are stressing me out ;-;

FINALS

are stressing me out also

Oh I know she did, i'm just saying that it would be nice to have someone to speak to on the other side of that mirror instead of her being completely abandoned by those around her. 
 Usually i'm a person who enjoys creating situations through prolonged conversations so I can't really think of anything else that Mei could do aside from awaiting the meeting and consuming more alcohol. 

Thankfully Kurono stepped in and offered. 

Yeah sorry, I suppose I misunderstood.  Sorry about that.  I suspect that everyone will eventually get a conversation with each other so sorry for not offering. 

Yeah sorry, I suppose I misunderstood.  Sorry about that.  I suspect that everyone will eventually get a conversation with each other so sorry for not offering. 

Oh you're fine, i'm kind of just having Mei silently scrutinize a couple of people around her before leaping through the portal. 
 I'm still going to have to introduce Cicada in some way.

*IS IDIOT* 

errr.... dear Obsidian,

what was the tenacl-y thing Mei bumped into? 

(i am an idiot with horrible inferring skills...)

*IS IDIOT* 

errr.... dear Obsidian,

what was the tenacl-y thing Mei bumped into? 

(i am an idiot with horrible inferring skills...)

Oh, she was accidentally slapped by one Aquarius's tendrils which also made her stumble and bump into your character.

Well defiantly enjoying random song time with Howard. This is what happens when I watch Disney movies...... Don't judge me. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back