(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

I'm the absolute last person you want to give any truly powerful ability to because I think outside the box. It's not about the immediate fight. You see, it doesn't matter how powerful someone is if it's localized on the individual level. A lot of characters in this RP are retardedly powerful in a direct individual-level confrontation.But they all suffer from the exact same vulnerability: Stamina. Doesn't matter how strong you are if I'm throwing the entirety of the United States Armed Forces at you. Yeah, sure, you can create and control ice. Here's a 500lbs bunker buster to the face. Yeah, sure, you have sexy combat armor, here's an entire armored division of 15,000 men, hope you don't need to sleep any time soon.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter how powerful you are if you can't project that power on a global scale. Everyone has a weakness, even if it's merely a war of attrition. And when given the resources and manpower of a nation you can develop and field whatever it takes to beat these super heroes and villains. If you are able to wield those resources as your personal weapon then there isn't even one single character in this RP that would be able to beat you.

But don't forget, we also are in a universe where beings like Superman exist. People so powerful they can sneeze and destroy planets. Sora, at no point, could ever make a Death Star. 

The entire drawback to Aura Construct is the fact it's tied to her own life force (which she doesn't know how to weaponize, meaning she needs to know how gunpowder works), that life force is finite aND needs to replenish over time, and her own mindset, ideals, etc.

Further down a 1v1 could be suicide against Sora, but the fact remains: even if I made the USN Pacific Fleet, it's be to the exact standards of what is was then. If I made the USS Missouri, it's be the exact one that is in Pearl Harbor now. And she'd be pretty much making it work on her own, which already is a lot of concentration. 

But I can always make constructs have as strong as what the real thing is, I guess.

Unless you gave her the formula for lighter, faster tanks, too, best she'd make right now is a Panzer IV from Girls und Panzer.

Last edited by a moderator:
But don't forget, we also are in a universe where beings like Superman exist. People so powerful they can sneeze and destroy planets. Sora, at no point, could ever make a Death Star. 

The entire drawback to Aura Construct is the fact it's tied to her own life force (which she doesn't know how to weaponize, meaning she needs to know how gunpowder works), that life force is finite aND needs to replenish over time, and her own mindset, ideals, etc.

Further down a 1v1 could be suicide against Sora, but the fact remains: even if I made the USN Pacific Fleet, it's be to the exact standards of what is was then. If I made the USS Missouri, it's be the exact one that is in Pearl Harbor now. And she'd be pretty much making it work on her own, which already is a lot of concentration. 

But I can always make constructs have as strong as what the real thing is, I guess.

Unless you gave her the formula for lighter, faster tanks, too, best she'd make right now is a Panzer IV from Girls und Panzer.

Even superman had his weaknesses, and that's the overall point of macro vs micro level power. Superman is immensely powerful but at the end of the day he's still only one man. He can't be everywhere, do everything. If not for plot armor he'd be taken out by governments using weaponized kryptonite. And this sort of thing holds true for all heroes. They all have their weaknesses and no matter how powerful they are, at the end of the day the best they can do is run. But eventually the vast resources and manpower of the world will weaponize whatever is effective against those powerful individuals and neutralize them.

Sora's already demonstrated that she can make fictional materials that don't currently exist, as you said she made a gundam that actually moved. Using modern materials that wouldn't be possible as it would collapse under it's own weight, not merely because it couldn't walk properly and tripped over a car. So while she might not be able to do this insane shit now, if she went full super-villain mode she'd spend years studying and creating and fabricating. And like I said, not everything has to be made directly from aura. If she studied and then created a large automated factory using her aura, that's a one-time purchase which can then be used to churn out weapons, vehicles, or even combat robots and the like. Her only limitation (outside of her personality) would be her own lack of knowledge which can be remedied. And going back to the gundam example, for that to have happened it'd require her mind, and thus power, to fill in the blanks a little bit. Even if she doesn't know how to make it work her power took the information she had and conjured up a material that would achieve the result she was aiming for.

Even if we forgo my over-analyzing your gundam shenanigans it's still an obscenely powerful ability and indeed the second strongest in the entire RP. Only that scientist with the psychic powers is stronger. Even at it's most basic all she would have to do is use her aura to make automated factories and then plug in the blueprints of things that already exist and provide it with materials. She wouldn't even need to personally know how to make the actual items, she'd only need to know how to make a factory which can then make the items for her. It's like knowing how to make a 3D Printer without knowing the details of the thing you're printing.

If only she didn't have to be a good natured useless lesbian maid, maybe then she could have devoted herself to world conquest.

Even superman had his weaknesses, and that's the overall point of macro vs micro level power. Superman is immensely powerful but at the end of the day he's still only one man. He can't be everywhere, do everything. If not for plot armor he'd be taken out by governments using weaponized kryptonite. And this sort of thing holds true for all heroes. They all have their weaknesses and no matter how powerful they are, at the end of the day the best they can do is run. But eventually the vast resources and manpower of the world will weaponize whatever is effective against those powerful individuals and neutralize them.

Sora's already demonstrated that she can make fictional materials that don't currently exist, as you said she made a gundam that actually moved. Using modern materials that wouldn't be possible as it would collapse under it's own weight, not merely because it couldn't walk properly and tripped over a car. So while she might not be able to do this insane shit now, if she went full super-villain mode she'd spend years studying and creating and fabricating. And like I said, not everything has to be made directly from aura. If she studied and then created a large automated factory using her aura, that's a one-time purchase which can then be used to churn out weapons, vehicles, or even combat robots and the like. Her only limitation (outside of her personality) would be her own lack of knowledge which can be remedied. And going back to the gundam example, for that to have happened it'd require her mind, and thus power, to fill in the blanks a little bit. Even if she doesn't know how to make it work her power took the information she had and conjured up a material that would achieve the result she was aiming for.

Even if we forgo my over-analyzing your gundam shenanigans it's still an obscenely powerful ability and indeed the second strongest in the entire RP. Only that scientist with the psychic powers is stronger. Even at it's most basic all she would have to do is use her aura to make automated factories and then plug in the blueprints of things that already exist and provide it with materials. She wouldn't even need to personally know how to make the actual items, she'd only need to know how to make a factory which can then make the items for her. It's like knowing how to make a 3D Printer without knowing the details of the thing you're printing.

If only she didn't have to be a good natured useless lesbian maid, maybe then she could have devoted herself to world conquest.

If only, if only xD

Also, it doesn't matter how many Space Battleship Yamatos, Gundams, and Tanks she makes.

If all the girls flashed their boons sora would faint from bloodloss and be defeated.

If only, if only xD

Also, it doesn't matter how many Space Battleship Yamatos, Gundams, and Tanks she makes.

If all the girls flashed their boons sora would faint from bloodloss and be defeated.

Stupid useless lesbian maid. Only good for sex appeal.

Oh my, I got tagged in a lot of posts.. I was really busy last night O.o  I'm gonna have to do a looot of reading.

Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Would it be wrong if me to shamelessly advertise my magical girl / mahou shoujo RP here?

Eh, wouldn't advise it. People join the roleplay and they get preoccupied that means there'll be less activity here, something like that could potentially result in the death of an RP due to the loss of players unless they're able to multi-task but still it's not my decision to make. 

Edit: Oops never mind then  o.O

Eh, wouldn't advise it. People join the roleplay and they get preoccupied that means there'll be less activity here, something like that could potentially result in the death of an RP due to the loss of players unless they're able to multi-task but still it's not my decision to make. 

Edit: Oops never mind then  o.O

yeah lol a bit late now, but if fem tells me to take it down, I will

ask wisdom tree!!!

oh mighty wisdom tree is it wrong? 

me as wisdom tree: i dun see Y not boi

may I ask the wisdom tree to solve a riddle?

me as wisdom tree: i dunno boi chld ask em urself

me: I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!

yes, but they can make something else to push it in place of themselves!

The wisdom tree is quite... wisdomless....

and God being omnipotent, I doubt anything could push it if God can´t.

Though you did get the "yes" part correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Back