(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

brilliant. Maybe he fought off some bully who was trying to take revenge on my guy, who at first hired him for protection, but eventually they got closer as my guy opened up more to yours and yours realized my guy was actually pretty lonely? Thoughts?

Yesssss, and Jeremiah considers Eggplant to be the brother he never had and then Eggplant isn't even him anymore and likeeeee the feelssss

I was working on my CS again last night but fell asleep. Geez. I should hurry.

How does mothy feed? induce a trance- could ya elaborate? 

His kind has fangs, he simply bites you and drinks the blood...there are multiple ways to go about it interaction wise but I could see him using seduction or do it when he hugs a person. Though if you offer it to him he'll probly take it.

If anyone wants to work anything out with my stubborn ghostie Wes while I finish him up, just tag me~  I just have to go unhide him right quick. Huhu.

Or maybe even my failure of a scientist who causes more things to explode than he does anything else. He might need a lab assistance, eeeeh?

Though I haven't worked on him yet.

If anyone wants to work anything out with my stubborn ghostie Wes while I finish him up, just tag me~  I just have to go unhide him right quick. Huhu.

Or maybe even my failure of a scientist who causes more things to explode than he does anything else. He might need a lab assistance, eeeeh?

Though I haven't worked on him yet.

either works with me. Maybe my guy/girl found your ghost while she was enslaved by the witch?

Or maybe your scientist assists my character with the cyborg bodies? Like, HIS ONE BIG FUNCTIONAL PROJECT!

Last edited by a moderator:
3 minutes ago, Idea said:

either works with me. Maybe my guy/girl found your ghost while she was enslaved by the witch?

Or maybe your scientist assists my character with the cyborg bodies? Like, HIS ONE BIG FUNCTIONAL PROJECT!

I like the scientist suggestion, I do! Haha, though be aware, if anything goes wrong with it, my scientist does not take the blame for anything.

"It was him, I insist! Trust me.... I'm a scientist." 

I would love to have my characters on the team, tbh, but I dunno if they're very... "Underworldly...?"

I like the scientist suggestion, I do! Haha, though be aware, if anything goes wrong with it, my scientist does not take the blame for anything.

"It was him, I insist! Trust me.... I'm a scientist." 

maybe your character also helped creating the original cyborg body (the one my character is right now) and ended up shifting blame when my character was defeated and enslaved by the witch? So my character would hold a certain spite against yours today, but still be his teammate over needing him to build her more cyborg bodies and their updgrades.

I would love to have my characters on the team, tbh, but I dunno if they're very... "Underworldly...?"

put it on my team!

As for your character maybe moth knew yours through his adoptive father??

maybe your character also helped creating the original cyborg body (the one my character is right now) and ended up shifting blame when my character was defeated and enslaved by the witch? So my character would hold a certain spite against yours today, but still be his teammate over needing him to build her more cyborg bodies and their updgrades.

Oh damn, the feeels. Like my scientist would feel guilty af but he doesn't want anyone to notice so he just blames everyone else. Sounds great!

2 minutes ago, Idea said:

put it on my team!

I'm thinking the scientist can go on a team of yours and my ghost another.

Oh damn, the feeels. Like my scientist would feel guilty af but he doesn't want anyone to notice so he just blames everyone else. Sounds great!

I'm thinking the scientist can go on a team of yours and my ghost another.

yep! And that´s why he puts up with her tiny pranks and occasional insults...

I'm almost tempted to jump the gun on romance XD

and that sounds fair.

1 minute ago, Idea said:

yep! And that´s why he puts up with her tiny pranks and occasional insults...

I'm almost tempted to jump the gun on romance XD

and that sounds fair.

Let's just where the roleplay leads. c :

Maybe we can ask Trust for the dullahan? 

Hmn

Idk

@Ambela

Ghost are sort of underworldy right? 

Pfffft

I have no idea

Ghosts are more afterlife ish

But then again, so are dullahans

I'm so confused, I wish I knew what was going on. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 I've been thrown off by the whole posts before-hand and now it's all coming back to the roleplay thing. My brain cannot comprehend anything right now. I'll probably just wait til' the roleplay starts and see what happens because there's a bit too much going on right now. 

Eh, all I know is that my ghost is quite possibly the biggest crybaby in the world. 
Annoying the heroes to death is his power. Huhuhu.

Eh, all I know is that my ghost is quite possibly the biggest crybaby in the world. 
Annoying the heroes to death is his power. Huhuhu.

That actually doesn't sound that bad

But it does sound bad for Noir

(Which isn't bad for me, because it means fun to write scenes) 

I just imagine a ghost trailing off after Batman, and he's just like "NOPE%

how do i force people to group with my characters...? (we have a snake boi, and McDonalds' yandere lover, take your pick) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back