(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

wait wut... (just came back from the shallow hole of figuring out how to put pictures up, i figured it out btw)... teamsies exist? 

now they do, they are just being formed.

...okay... weeeelllll

*sticks price tag on characters* I'M SELLING THEM TO YOU! 5 BUCKS PER CHARACTER!

AND BY FIVE BUCKS I MEAN I'LL GIVE YOU 5 BUCKS TO TAKE THIS DUO!!! 

actually wait, i don't even think the other one got approved yet...

OH WELL! TAKE 'EM ANYWAYS! THEY COME TOGETHER AND I'LL GIVE YOU TEN DOLLARS!

and by you i mean anyone! anyone at all! 

...okay... weeeelllll

*sticks price tag on characters* I'M SELLING THEM TO YOU! 5 BUCKS PER CHARACTER!

WILL YOU TAKE TWO DOLLARS?! 

X D

And yesssssss, I was going to discuss a join backstory, but I figured you or I to finish and then base our backstory off the other or something ;P 

No I actually wanted to build something with you. What part of your backstory do you know yet?

...okay... weeeelllll

I accept anyone.

Maybe a trio, so there's less chance of being tied down.

And yesssssss, I was going to discuss a join backstory, but I figured you or I to finish and then base our backstory off the other or something ;P 

If you guys want to go off motheal's that's fine but note he has memory gaps so you can probably fill in the blanks.

No I actually wanted to build something with you. What part of your backstory do you know yet?

I accept anyone.

If you guys want to go off motheal's that's fine but note he has memory gaps so you can probably fill in the blanks.

Jeremiah is a city kid, born and raised and lived near the city park. He often went there with his friends to play, and as he grew older it became one of his popular haunts. - Perhaps where he met both Mothy (cause his adopted doorstop father)  and Lord of the Eggplants. 

*abandons characters in the middle of desert*

MONEYMONEYMONY

*zoom out of the middle of the desert showing black blobs cause my animation budget sucks*

Kuro: ...wanna go to McDonalds before i call Popo to pick us up? 

Shiba: i'm not approved yet though... 

Kuro: who gives a-

*cut away*

OUR ANIMATION BUDGET IS SO BAD WE COULDN'T FINISH THAT LINE! 

yatatacha! *weird hand motion*

Jeremiah is a city kid, born and raised and lived near the city park. He often went there with his friends to play, and as he grew older it became one of his popular haunts. - Perhaps where he met both Mothy (cause his adopted doorstop father)  and Lord of the Eggplants. 

My character was originally a wealthy city boy who´d bribe people to let him win and get his way into things, but later got tricked by a group of people trying to take revenge by convincing an eggplant witch to turn him into a girl (which she sold to him at the price of his fortune) and chased after the witch for revenge. Our characters would likely have met before my character was tricked, and while your character was still in the big city.

My character was originally a wealthy city boy who´d bribe people to let him win and get his way into things, but later got tricked by a group of people trying to take revenge by convincing an eggplant witch to turn him into a girl (which she sold to him at the price of his fortune) and chased after the witch for revenge. Our characters would likely have met before my character was tricked, and while your character was still in the big city.

Then this would be when Jeremiah was still somewhat a good kid then, so that Eggplant Mode can remark on how's he has changed '3'

Then this would be when Jeremiah was still somewhat a good kid then, so that Eggplant Mode can remark on how's he has changed '3'

depending on which mode she is on when they meet again, yes.

now, questions questions...

-how they met

-what kind of relationship they had as friends /before becoming friends

-what tore them apart

Motheal being the adopted son of a famous scientist would often have to go wherever his dad went for work, the professor had a large company so he pretty much had two houses.  Moth always had problems and he drinks blood to live, I wouldn't be surprised if he fed off one or both leaving a sort of imprint

depending on which mode she is on when they meet again, yes.

now, questions questions...

-how they met

-what kind of relationship they had as friends /before becoming friends

-what tore them apart

- Probably Jeremiah fought off a  local bully of some sort, and things just sort of progressed a long to friendly chatter and a promise to meet up the same place tomorrow. (even though he eventually becomes a villain due to his father's abuse) 

- They were probably close friends, but after you know, Eggplant became female, Jeremiah probably assumed it was some sort of prank/stalker girl and left angrily, believing his friend bailed on him. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Motheal being the adopted son of a famous scientist would often have to go wherever his dad went for work, the professor had a large company so he pretty much had two houses.  Moth always had problems and he drinks blood to live, I wouldn't be surprised if he fed off one or both leaving a sort of imprint

How does mothy feed? induce a trance- could ya elaborate? 

- Probably Jeremiah fought off a  local bully of some sort, and things just sort of progressed a long to friendly chatter and a promise to meet up the same place tomorrow. (even though he eventually becomes a villain due to his father's abuse) 

- They were probably close friends, but after you know, Eggplant became female, Jeremiah probably assumed it was some sort of prank/stalker girl and left angrily, believing his friend bailed on him. 

brilliant. Maybe he fought off some bully who was trying to take revenge on my guy, who at first hired him for protection, but eventually they got closer as my guy opened up more to yours and yours realized my guy was actually pretty lonely? Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back