(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

I'm so confused, I wish I knew what was going on. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 I've been thrown off by the whole posts before-hand and now it's all coming back to the roleplay thing. My brain cannot comprehend anything right now. I'll probably just wait til' the roleplay starts and see what happens because there's a bit too much going on right now. 

Poor you

Hey at least thid ain't Hell City! 

Now that shit is nuts

your CSs are a little...hard to read.

Yeah, they kind of are

okay, so i have no idea how to get rid of spoiler and quotes so i'm sorry for that in advance, but, yeah i know, i was really lazy, i'll try to reframe some stuff and split the sections better. (probably get rid of a lot of unneeded clutter) i'll probably be done in about 30 minutes if you want to check back then. though i'm not sure how much better they'll be. 

okay, so i have no idea how to get rid of spoiler and quotes so i'm sorry for that in advance, but, yeah i know, i was really lazy, i'll try to reframe some stuff and split the sections better. (probably get rid of a lot of unneeded clutter) i'll probably be done in about 30 minutes if you want to check back then. though i'm not sure how much better they'll be. 

Just hide the post and redo it that's what I do

Yay

An understanding person! Yay! 

As for spoilers, I think there's like something you can press? Idk man. 

When you forgot you could see hidden posts and lowkey freak out for a second. T n T 

doesn´t tell me much...what kind of research? How would he have in any way made our characters meet?

your CSs are a little...hard to read.

Genetics,biochemistry, and robotics...I figured because he was wealthy with his own company  and your character was a rich kid maybe they met through eachother's parents. Like through a social gathering/party or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genetics,biochemistry, and robotics...I figured because he was wealthy with his own company  and your character was a rich kid maybe they met through eachother's parents. Like through a social gathering/party or something.

possibly. But what kind of relation would they have?

Oh, I honestly didn't even think of that.

Yeah, I guess he wears the clothes he died in. e.e

any that fits

I guess close friends? Motheal could have even tried to seduce him at one point or His dad could be the one who helped with the robotics if you want?? or somthing...though your character being a girl now will probably make motheal turned off and frustrated.

I guess close friends? Motheal could have even tried to seduce him at one point or His dad could be the one who helped with the robotics if you want?? or somthing...though your character being a girl now will probably make motheal turned off and frustrated.

Well, I already have @Ambela helping with the robotics... Plus when the robotics actually did come my character was already a girl...

I can see your character being someone who considers himself more of a close friend to former lover of my characters, whereas mine sees your as more of a pawn? Like your character´s father is helping research on the project for my character´s secret final body and in return my character promises he is gonna find a way to revert to his old self so our character can be lovers (he´s lying about the lovers part).

Just an idea, what do you think?

oh my kami-sama! it took like 3 hours but i revised one of my characters CS! i need to completely remake the other one now... dear kami-sama please save me. well, off i go!!!

Well, I already have @Ambela helping with the robotics... Plus when the robotics actually did come my character was already a girl...

I can see your character being someone who considers himself more of a close friend to former lover of my characters, whereas mine sees your as more of a pawn? Like your character´s father is helping research on the project for my character´s secret final body and in return my character promises he is gonna find a way to revert to his old self so our character can be lovers (he´s lying about the lovers part).

Just an idea, what do you think?

I like it. Though considering motheal's personality he'd probly pick up on things sooner or later and he's not the type to be convinced like that....

Also, Honestly I ship Jeremiah and motheal already

I like it. Though considering motheal's personality he'd probly pick up on things sooner or later and he's not the type to be convinced like that....

Also, Honestly I ship Jeremiah and motheal already

Well, that's fine with me. Though if you don't want to use the idea nobody's gonna force you to, it was just a suggestion ;)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back