(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Like emotional attachment? 

Hmmm.... I think I see an implication there and forgive me if my assumption here is wrong but I feel like I should correct something since I haven't properly explained in the Cs

in his current state my character is bi, but my character was straight before becoming a girl. Only after switching genders did having an initially Malé mind but becoming a female come into conflict in such a way that he was attracted to both genders.

Hmmm.... I think I see an implication there and forgive me if my assumption here is wrong but I feel like I should correct something since I haven't properly explained in the Cs

in his current state my character is bi, but my character was straight before becoming a girl. Only after switching genders did having an initially Malé mind but becoming a female come into conflict in such a way that he was attracted to both genders.

Hmm I was thinking of it as sort of he fed off him so much that there was a sort of attachment there and it made them really close?

Hmm I was thinking of it as sort of he fed off him so much that there was a sort of attachment there and it made them really close?

I can see how that would make your character feel an attachment, and I guess the seduction attempts might make my character feel a little less lonely,so friendship is possible, though I doubt they would be really close just from that.

okay! could you delete that one then? since i already made the new one and all and i have no idea how to delete it myself. 

Not sure if I can delete it, but I´ll check.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see how that would make your character feel an attachment, and I guess the seduction attempts might make my character feel a little less lonely,so friendship is possible, though I doubt they would be really close just from that.

Not sure if I can delete it, but I´ll check.

OK that'd work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back