(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

y'know i love how the chat went from Kawaii-Desu Overload to talking about character relations within seconds. it's truly a beautiful day when things like this happen, the rain is pouring, obnoxious neighbor is snoring, on days like this, people like me, should be coloring someone in.... 

-rolls in like-

tumblr_inline_np8gf8HU7G1tqnbgm_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The ceiling fan in my bedroom as I lay there contemplating the meaning of life

Hmm...oh btw, idea was finding things wrong with my character's powers earlier....I mean I gave everything a 50% chance of failure and i mean yeah there's a variety of spells but he has to follow steps from a book and use physical objects....I don't think my character is op  considering that each power has its downside but I want to make sure with you first.

Hmm...oh btw, idea was finding things wrong with my character's powers earlier....I mean I gave everything a 50% chance of failure and i mean yeah there's a variety of spells but he has to follow steps from a book and use physical objects....I don't think my character is op  considering that each power has its downside but I want to make sure with you first.

Hmmm...I'll check it out

Really sorry I didn't get my character up today, I will really try to get one up tomorrow.  sorry, please take this emote for my laziness? :Ghostv:

Thanks. I know I was already accepted but they were making a big it deal ;-;

I know you were accepted, but I still had to express my discontent .  If they were just OP I would have let it pass, my issue is the fact your powers were so vague you can just come up with anything you want for the powers and instantly solve any problem presented in the plot. 

y'know i love how the chat went from Kawaii-Desu Overload to talking about character relations within seconds. it's truly a beautiful day when things like this happen, the rain is pouring, obnoxious neighbor is snoring, on days like this, people like me, should be coloring someone in.... 

Wanna join?

XD

on the hero character sheets what does 'why/how?' section want? like why they're against the villain?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mitchs98 @Idea @Lilah Tenth @Ambela @Mistory 

@Trust (no longer online) @Kira Times @Obsidian @Spanner

@Kuronokami39 @Sizniche

@SilverDama @mewbot5408 @Nobody @Xion136 

@Kingmalikai @billthesomething @SolistheSun

The RP main thread will probably start in the next couple of days. Please remember to finish your CS if it isn't done.

By popular vote, we will be forming teams! If you wish to create a team then please PM me the info about it. I will be creating an organization sheet in the character forum shortly.

@Mitchs98 @Idea @Lilah Tenth @Ambela @Mistory 

@Trust (no longer online) @Kira Times @Obsidian @Spanner

@Kuronokami39 @Sizniche

@SilverDama @mewbot5408 @Nobody @Xion136 

@Kingmalikai @billthesomething @SolistheSun

The RP main thread will probably start in the next couple of days. Please remember to finish your CS if it isn't done.

By popular vote, we will be forming teams! If you wish to create a team then please PM me the info about it. I will be creating an organization sheet in the character forum shortly.

i'll try to finish my character on monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back