(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

small.zippericon.gif.bc2da2236f7bdcec35bb968375c3c7fb.gif

Well hello. So what's going on? Are we just plotting   a evil plan of world destruction  the rp or something  for the time being?

Maybe. :3 you have any descriptions?

Even better. I have pics :3

image.jpg

Stewart, official demon of nails scratching on chalkboards

- Personality cuz that's important - 

Stewart is honestly...the opposite of what one would expect an evil demon to be. Childish, impulsive, and so naive it's ridiculous, Stewie has a lot of charisma. Just very little "punch". He's the type that you'd find skipping in a field of flowers, perhaps bearing a flower crown of some sort, while singing. 

Yeah. He's that type of person. Despite this, Stewart is also pretty desperate to be loved, having never been loved by an actual family. He's also....surprisingly ambitious for such a little guy. Stewart knows what he wants (to take over the world and the demon realm) and he'll do just about anything to achieve it—even try to pull a couple of strings. He has a sarcastic and nasty side, and it especially shows when someone tells him what he can and can't do. Seriously, don't tell Stew that he will never rule the world. Ever. 

Stewie is my little cinnamon roll hehe....

Just to challenge the Cinna Roll that is Stewie....

Aladdin.(Magi).full.1439932.jpg

Even better. I have pics :3

View attachment 216190

Stewart, official demon of nails scratching on chalkboards

- Personality cuz that's important - 

Stewart is honestly...the opposite of what one would expect an evil demon to be. Childish, impulsive, and so naive it's ridiculous, Stewie has a lot of charisma. Just very little "punch". He's the type that you'd find skipping in a field of flowers, perhaps bearing a flower crown of some sort, while singing. 

Yeah. He's that type of person. Despite this, Stewart is also pretty desperate to be loved, having never been loved by an actual family. He's also....surprisingly ambitious for such a little guy. Stewart knows what he wants (to take over the world and the demon realm) and he'll do just about anything to achieve it—even try to pull a couple of strings. He has a sarcastic and nasty side, and it especially shows when someone tells him what he can and can't do. Seriously, don't tell Stew that he will never rule the world. Ever. 

Stewie is my little cinnamon roll hehe....

Here's a head sketch

1481153920455642286046.jpg

Just now, FemTheHufflepuffRiceball said:

.....They look alike. Too alike. 

HEY! WANNA BE BROTHERS?

...Hmm..

The Demons of Bleach and Nails on Chalkboards.

A fearsome brother duo.

[SIZE= 28px]YASSSSSSSS[/SIZE]

Good news. I'm back after all. The situation I was in has been taken care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back