(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Oooh well, you know? You just gotta go with the inconsistency flow. Ya dig?

11709661_785632131587986_504852940342823269_n.png

View attachment 214554

Marvel here too

sooo... what do we do over here? pray for sweet de- i mean nothing nothing at all heheh... 

"We must be patient young grasshopper as the early bird may catch the worm but that early bird must be willing to savor that worm as it will not last forever."

81ac97409b2692e84400cd89214b67cf.jpg
 I have no idea what I just said.

But, i'm thinking that people should probably start working a bit more on their characters before this RP is actually set-up. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

I better stop lurking and actually say something...

Hello to all of you.

Hello!  I just joined in this RP!  While I probably won't do anything tonight, I certainly will try and get a character tomorrow!  Have a good night all!

Hello!  I just joined in this RP!  While I probably won't do anything tonight, I certainly will try and get a character tomorrow!  Have a good night all!

Neat!

Oh golly.. You better be careful, you should've saw what happened last time when I said that :S  Also when do you think this RP should be set-up because a lot of people are having withdraws already and it hasn't even been worked on yet. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

I'll get an intro post in the next couple of days :3 There's so many people still wow 

Neat!

I'll get an intro post in the next couple of days :3 There's so many people still wow 

They're eager beavers so if you need help with that intro don't hesitate to inform me.  ^33^  Some people aren't exactly as patient and I wouldn't want them to forget about this roleplay. 

@Obsidian the roleplay hasn't been up for as much as 24 hours yet, there's no need to rush.

And welcome @Kingmalikai and @Kira Times ! XD 

Oh, I know. I'm scared that other people might bail out I'm not really concerned about it, i've had a roleplay that failed because it wasn't made in a certain period of time. That's all, just looking out for peeps  ^33^

Okay so who is in need of a minion that is either:

A-not-so-smart  dog person (talking about the ones with just the ears and tail)  that is basically helping because they were told to and you're feeding them. Still they manage to screw up a lot of the time since ''pushing the big red button'' is the equivalent to fetching a stick.

OR 

A slightly lazy, extremely rude, and sort of sassy  character that constantly goes head to head with their own ''villain overlord'' because they refuse to do almost everything they're told.

Okay so who is in need of a minion that is either:

A-not-so-smart  dog person (talking about the ones with just the ears and tail)  that is basically helping because they were told to and you're feeding them. Still they manage to screw up a lot of the time since ''pushing the big red button'' is the equivalent to fetching a stick.

OR 

A slightly lazy, extremely rude, and sort of sassy  character that constantly goes head to head with their own ''villain overlord'' because they refuse to do almost everything they're told.

Both of them would be amusing to see in action with another character that's for sure! Even though i'm up for it, i'm not sure if my character would make an interesting pair-up with one of them. (Either a Drunk and a Dog person) or (Lazy person with a Drunk.) Not sure how those scenarios would play out but it seems like it would be humorous! Although I don't know exactly what kind of pairing you want from it though.  :smile2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back